Oak Ridge basketball

SweetScience

I will make it to a basketball game this year. Which home games are the best? Which one does everybody mark on their calendar?

Can't go wrong on a Powell/OR or Karns/OR matchup. DB & Science Hill will also be coming to the Wildcat Arena this year, along with Fulton. Any of those games will be worth the price of admission.

haha. Big game for Duke tonight. Maybe we will get to meet up at a basketball game

Sure thing bud. I'm always up for meeting fellow lovers of High School sports! And yes, big game for the Dukies tonight. Contemplating whether to go to the OR game or stick at home and watch that game. UK/Duke is always a dandy. They still hate Laettner, but who doesn't besides Duke fans haha

Sure thing bud. I'm always up for meeting fellow lovers of High School sports! And yes, big game for the Dukies tonight. Contemplating whether to go to the OR game or stick at home and watch that game. UK/Duke is always a dandy. They still hate Laettner, but who doesn't besides Duke fans haha

is grace still going to play? I wasn't sure if they would or not due to tragedy that has struck their school