Oak Ridge basketball

SweetScience

Karns ended up beating Harriman by about 40. Score at half was within 4 points. We SHOULD get a lot better. Karns has some pretty good athletes out on the court with a few shooters. Questioned some shots they took, but they're beatable. We just ran out of gas and couldn't match the athleticism for two halves

Karns is always pretty tough. Devin Harper (Their star football player) should be their best player. Oak Ridge JV guys played a whole lot tonight. Some good experience for them. That little #4 PG is fun to watch. I don't remember seeing him last year?

Karns is always pretty tough. Devin Harper (Their star football player) should be their best player. Oak Ridge JV guys played a whole lot tonight. Some good experience for them. That little #4 PG is fun to watch. I don't remember seeing him last year?

their big guy 33 was a handful. He was huge and threw one down with ease. There wasn't really one particular guy that stood out at the guard forward spot other than him. Pretty balanced attack. whoever filled their lane best on the break got the shot.

Probably one of the more athletic teams in this area, besides us.

good challenge for a small school like us. And we played them really close for as long as we really could. Missing our football players hurt, but I'd rather lose a few bball games than give up Friday nights. Glad to see our new coach scheduling some real competition for non conference