Who are the best teams in each AAA Region?

asiatic2412

Looking at teams, not individuals.  What teams are the favorites in each region?

AAA

Region 1-Tennessee High, Science Hill

Region 2-Knoxville Halls, Gibbs

Region 3-

Region 4-Bradley, Cleveland

Region 5-Siegel, Cookeville

Region 6-

Region 7-Wilson Central, Beech

Region 8

A-AA

Region 1-Pigeon Forge, Greenville

Region 2

Region 3

Region 4

Region 5

Region 6

Region 7

Region 8

My stab at it, with what happened last season.  Not sure with A-AA schools.  I'm not sure with the regions left out.  Region 6 could be a toss up this season, along with Region 8.  Not too familiar with Region 3.  Let's start the discussion

Looking at teams, not individuals.  What teams are the favorites in each region?

AAA

Region 3-

Region 6-

Region 8

A-AA

Region 2

Region 3

Region 4

Region 5

Region 6

Region 7

Region 8

My stab at it, with what happened last season.  Not sure with A-AA schools.  I'm not sure with the regions left out.  Region 6 could be a toss up this season, along with Region 8.  Not too familiar with Region 3.  Let's start the discussion

AAA Region 5 not even close. Maybe last year but this year they don't stand a chance. 

• 2 months later...

AAA

Region 3-William Blount, Heritage

Region 5-Stewarts Creek, Blackman

Region 6-Independence, Antioch

Region 8-Arlington, Collierville

A-AA

Region 1-Greenville

Region 2-Pigeon Forge

Region 3-Alcoa

Region 4-Notre Dame

Region 5-Hixson

Region 6-Greenbrier

Region 7-Page

Region 8-Stratford

Another Stab at it.

Region 6 is a mess. At least in Williamson County it is. Right now, I believe Indy and Summit are holding the top spot in the district (Summit beat Indy Tuesday 33-31) but losses have gone all around. Indy still has Brentwood and Ravenwood and Summit still has Ravenwood and Franklin, but if Im a betting man I put money on Indy and Summit going from Region 6 as both have wins already over Antioch by more than 30 each.

I'm happy someone thinks that highly of my team. Could Antioch get in possibly. WG,yea we lost to both, early in the season. Moving folks around to have a full lineup. I don't think the score will be the same 2nd time around. Take duals last year. Summit had pasted us 3 weeks earlier. But had a dog fight later. It is a mess on that side. Looks like Antioch and McGavock from this side again. Good luck to all when the time comes

• Upvote 1

Looking at teams, not individuals. What teams are the favorites in each region?

AAA

Region 3-

Region 6-

Region 8

A-AA

Region 2

Region 3

Region 4

Region 5

Region 6

Region 7

Region 8

My stab at it, with what happened last season. Not sure with A-AA schools. I'm not sure with the regions left out. Region 6 could be a toss up this season, along with Region 8. Not too familiar with Region 3. Let's start the discussion

I may be wrong, but I believe Soddy should be behind Bradley till proven other wise. Soddy did beat Cleveland straight up and looked good doing it. Ppl may not be giving them too much credit