Livingston in "weak" region?

bobcatfan#1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will put Hollars and Linder up against any other pair of skill players in 4a. LA doesn't have the total team as they did in 2005 or even 2012, but thos two are as good as they come. Go Hog Eye

I don't doubt you at all and I haven't had the chance to watch these two players but if both teams advance like they should then next week you will see skill players in Lewisburg, #4 and #10 Howard and Crutcher will give a defense nightmares trying to contain either. Hope we get to see this matchup if both handle their business this week. Playoffs= the best time of the year

I don't doubt you at all and I haven't had the chance to watch these two players but if both teams advance like they should then next week you will see skill players in Lewisburg, #4 and #10 Howard and Crutcher will give a defense nightmares trying to contain either. Hope we get to see this matchup if both handle their business this week. Playoffs= the best time of the year

Huge edge if this matchup happens for Lewisburg team wise, but these 4 would be fun to watch.

The year Livingston won it, they were in a region with Fulton, Catholic, AE, Kingston and Scott. Fulton and Catholic won state titles. That's far from a weak region.

Who said that the year they won it it was a weak region????? Did you not see "weak" in parentheses? Do you not know what that means? It means that back then someone or many thought Livingston would be weak because of a 5-5 record. My putting it in  parentheses means someone else said it. It also means I didn't think that. Better pay more attention in English class!

The ONLY reason Lawrence County is in the playoffs is because they beat a 1-9 Loretto team that is two classes smaller than them.  That beefed up their overall record to 3-7.

I can't for the life of me imagine anyone from Lawrence County talking smack on my partner, Dennis Weaver's show.  Surely that was a misunderstanding.

It was said. It wasn't said in a boastful way, just as a matter of fact...at least a fact in his eyes. I am not from Livingston, but when the playoffs start I pull for any Upper Cumberland teams.

Edited by bobcatfan#1

I am confused as to what comment was made on the radio show about a weak region 3. I know Coach Marston would not make a comment like this and pretty sure the guys at XSports Radio wouldn't either. I can promise they are not taking Livingston Academy lightly. I have been reading other posts about the other matchups between regions 3 and 4 and have not seen anyone I recognize from Lawrence County talking trash.