Round 2: Marshall County hosts Livingston

Lead

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody have the stats for Linder this year? I know he has a lot of long touchdown runs but haven't seen anything on him.

Line goes left and he goes right and vice versa. Watched some film the other day. Looks like most of his yardage is from long touchdown runs. Film doesn't show much more than that.

Line goes left and he goes right and vice versa. Watched some film the other day. Looks like most of his yardage is from long touchdown runs. Film doesn't show much more than that.

He runs hard every play. He ain't above getting the tough yardage. But he is obviously very capable of the home run too. Bragging but not bragging, this kid is a pretty good running back.

I have yet to see a Cadillac win a demolition derby. Just pull in some chains. Looking forward to see what he has got tomorrow night!

Haha I like it! Word is big Payton Hood is a Chevy man and he is about to lock it in 4wheel drive for tomorrow night! Secondary has plenty of speed to run him down if he does escape the beasts up front. It's football time, it's Tiger time!!

Haha I like it! Word is big Payton Hood is a Chevy man and he is about to lock it in 4wheel drive for tomorrow night! Secondary has plenty of speed to run him down if he does escape the beasts up front. It's football time, it's Tiger time!!

I know Payton pretty well. Nice young man off the field but on the field...no explanation needed!

Round 2. A buddy from work and I were looking at the playoff bracket when it came out, and saw this potential matchup on the horizon. He is an alumni of LA, and of course I am an alumni of MC. I'm hearing the RB for LA is very good,but the team overall is young (sophomore heavy). I gave a little insight on the Tigers, but let him know he would have to see for himself in person. I look for MC to take advantage of Livingston's youth this week. Too many athletes on the field to contain. If MC can put together a complete game with no silly turnovers, I like their chances against anyone. Hoping for safe travels, and an injury free ball game. #GoTigers!!!

MC 35

LA17

My brother lives in livingston, and my first cousins son played on the champ team back in 04-05. I raised my children in Mcminnville and my grandkids play there.. Sad affairs.. I've watched livingston 4 times this year, and they've steadily improved all year..

2 things here..

1. If both teams bring the defensive wood, livingston will come out on the short end of this one. Their defense isn't good enough to continually contain all the weapons that MC has. However, that d is playing better. They are VERY young.

2. If, this becomes a shootout, and it very well could, I think this is one of the only team outside of Fulton that can score with MC. Linder will get his yards. He will have 150-200. Obviously the QB for MC is MUCH better than the kid at livingston. Livingston CAN throw it and they have capable receivers.

I see this being close until mid 3rd. Then there will be a big play, turnover, heartbreaker, something, whichever team makes that play will pull away. I'm gonna say it'll be MC. They will intercept a pass and take it to the house..

45-28 MC.

Also, why is MC on probation?