Round 2 Houston Co @ Wayne Co

wildcat89

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can bet he will be around. How's things going over there in HC? I'll bet with your team making the second round that things are buzzing!

I went down to the BBQ place for breakfast Saturday morning early and ended up staying for about 2 hours with people who wanted to talk football. People are excited and the guys are too, we're gonna bring all we got into Waynesboro Friday night. These seniors have earned it

Has anything been done to improve the condition of the field? (can anything even be done?) Looked pitiful on periscope and appeared to contribute to the many injuries that occurred.

I don't know if anything can be done at this point other than just letting it dry out but from the look of the weather there's more rain coming this week

Has anything been done to improve the condition of the field? (can anything even be done?) Looked pitiful on periscope and appeared to contribute to the many injuries that occurred.

I don't know if anything can be done at this point other than just letting it dry out but from the look of the weather there's more rain coming this week

I know!!! We can move the game to HC! Our field has a few muddy spots but mostly looks good. I mean, relative to what I'm hearing about the WC field. Who's on board!?!

I know!!! We can move the game to HC! Our field has a few muddy spots but mostly looks good. I mean, relative to what I'm hearing about the WC field. Who's on board!?!

Are you sayin' there's more than cow patties to deal with on that WC field?

I think that with the Irish's rushing attack, I'd be trying to figure a way to sneak down there and turn the sprinklers on Thursday night about dark. Seriously...a big line and a straightforward running team should feel the effect of the mud less than anyone...I do hope that there are no injuries for any reason. Probably going to A'ville Friday night, but I might change my mind and do Emeralds and some Wildcat football, I enjoyed the class of the program and fans.

Edited by tradertwo

I think that with the Irish's rushing attack, I'd be trying to figure a way to sneak down there and turn the sprinklers on Thursday night about dark. Seriously...a big line and a straightforward running team should feel the effect of the mud less than anyone...I do hope that there are no injuries for any reason. Probably going to A'ville Friday night, but I might change my mind and do Emeralds and some Wildcat football, I enjoyed the class of the program and fans.

I think somewhere along the way everybody has lost focus on WC's run game. Cole, Ray, Davis, Mathis, Harris and Birchette along with Rice can get the job done without ever throwing a pass. Cole had a pretty good night at HC in the rain. Come on down trader, can't go wrong with Emeralds and football by the creek! Looks like it's going to be pretty cold before the games over.