Round 2 Houston Co @ Wayne Co

wildcat89

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Wildcat#2, you need to "borrow" some of those boat tarps over there on the river and bring to the WC field to cover it for tomorrow nights rain. Just enough to cover down the center.... Need to keep that field in great shape for full throttling and no injuries the next 2 weeks! :thumb:

Luckily we didn't get a soaking rain today like the forecasters thought. At least not over this way.

Hey Wildcat#2, you need to "borrow" some of those boat tarps over there on the river and bring to the WC field to cover it for tomorrow nights rain. Just enough to cover down the center.... Need to keep that field in great shape for full throttling and no injuries the next 2 weeks! :thumb:

Luckily we didn't get a soaking rain today like the forecasters thought. At least not over this way.

The weather for the rest of the week looks great compared to the earlier forecast. Going to be cold Friday night down by the creek! Always feels about fifteen degrees colder there than it actually is

The weather for the rest of the week looks great compared to the earlier forecast. Going to be cold Friday night down by the creek! Always feels about fifteen degrees colder there than it actually is

Indeed... most of the heavy stuff is tracking a little further north... but I want WC to open the play book and poor it on from here on out. Dry conditions and Rice at his best. Both the Daddy and Son.

Lights out Defense.

Hey, who do I need to follow on Periscope that broadcast the games?

Indeed... most of the heavy stuff is tracking a little further north... but I want WC to open the play book and poor it on from here on out. Dry conditions and Rice at his best. Both the Daddy and Son.

Lights out Defense.

Hey, who do I need to follow on Periscope that broadcast the games?

Forget periscope, just drive on down here!

I think somewhere along the way everybody has lost focus on WC's run game. Cole, Ray, Davis, Mathis, Harris and Birchette along with Rice can get the job done without ever throwing a pass. Cole had a pretty good night at HC in the rain. Come on down trader, can't go wrong with Emeralds and football by the creek! Looks like it's going to be pretty cold before the games over.

Here's hoping you bring that philosophy to NCS if that game happens. But I guess with the best group of backs in 1A, you can't lose.

Here's hoping you bring that philosophy to NCS if that game happens. But I guess with the best group of backs in 1A, you can't lose.

NCS is the last thing on WC mind, total focus is on your team! I'm still not sold on NCS winning either. Hhs going to bring the fight to them. After reading on their thread though I'm scared they're thinking NCS is still the same NCS from 2012 and anybody that knows anything about them should know there's no comparison!