Round 2 : Stone Memorisl hosts East Hamilton

smpanthers

A whipping? I don't know anything about Marshall County. I was under the impression they were a very good team. As for LA and us, well we all know what happened there. If we pull out a win against stone, I don't know about the whipping part but i would like to see a rematch with LA.

Your impression would be correct.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only certain thing about this game, is that the winner is gonna put a whipping on the winner of the other game in our quadrant game

You must not know who is playing in that other game!! Marshall has been in the top 5 in state all year and I promise you LA has improved dramatically since you first played them. Neither one of you guys will put a whipping on either of them. You may beat them but not by what you are thinking.

nope, that's all I heard is that we were more physical

LOL, Marshall County won that game 46-6 and forced 5 turnovers. They've got 4 seniors starting on the offensive line, and the left tackle is one of the best, most dominant linemen in the state. And why in the world would Giles talk about anybody not being physical when they were 3-7, with their 3 wins being against teams with 3, 1, and 0 wins. LOL.

LOL, Marshall County won that game 46-6 and forced 5 turnovers. They've got 4 seniors starting on the offensive line, and the left tackle is one of the best, most dominant linemen in the state. And why in the world would Giles talk about anybody not being physical when they were 3-7, with their 3 wins being against teams with 3, 1, and 0 wins. LOL.

If both teams make it to round 3 big Payton Hood will define the term physical.

Who is Hood stats don't say much has he been out a lot of games

he is the leader on the D line. 6'4 260. Deceptively quick for his size. I think he runs like a 4.7 or 4.8. He can be in your backfield and in your quarterbacks face a hurry. He may not make a lot of tackles but he disrupts a majority of the plays which allows his linebackers to close in. I think he has missed 2 games this season Edited by leadfarmer

he is the leader on the D line. 6'4 260. Deceptively quick for his size. I think he runs like a 4.7 or 4.8. He can be in your backfield and in your quarterbacks face a hurry. He may not make a lot of tackles but he disrupts a majority of the plays which allows his linebackers to close in. I think he has missed 2 games this season

We got a couple of those too. Wingt team like stone tends to neutralize those types of lineman.

Go Canes!!!

Edited by mcvolfan