District 9-A

ecu

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

district schedule starts friday night.

Moore with big come from behind win in overtime at MTCS 49-45. Community wins big over Huntland, and Forrest demolished Fayetteville City. Where does Eagleville fit into fray this year? Are they that much improved from a year ago?

Eagleville is much improved with lots of experience. Community may not lose a game in district, very deep bench and best post players. Others are just a little below .

Eagleville is much improved with lots of experience. Community may not lose a game in district, very deep bench and best post players. Others are just a little below .

Where has Eagleville improved at. Think they have the same roster this year as last, and besides Forrest 9A hasn't really lost much to graduation. I know they are playing man d this year instead of zone and it will be interesting to see how that works for them in district play. They do have a couple talented kids but overall I think they are less athletic than the top teams. That man D might hurt them In that aspect. Did they get any transfers in this year?

Where has Eagleville improved at. Think they have the same roster this year as last, and besides Forrest 9A hasn't really lost much to graduation. I know they are playing man d this year instead of zone and it will be interesting to see how that works for them in district play. They do have a couple talented kids but overall I think they are less athletic than the top teams. That man D might hurt them In that aspect. Did they get any transfers in this year?

No transfers. More depth and playing team ball. Defense is good.

I agree many teams can match Community's guard play, but no one in the district can match their post play. In basketball both teams get an even amount of possessions, but how many 2nd, 3rd, and 4th looks does Community get every game from rebounding. To beat Community you must have solid aggressive post play and limit the rebound differential.