Hendersonville vs Independence

jasonb134

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, Smyrna plays just as physical as anything Hendersonville will bring. I think the world of Hatfield, but they're going to be playing an offensive juggernaut that has a pretty solid defense.

Hendersonville has to limit possessions as much as they can, bring this game to a crawl. If they can do that, yes they'll be in it. If not, they'll suffer the same fate that pretty much every other Indy opponent has

I saw Beech play Smyna and Hville this year. Hville is the more physical team....IMO

Your argument could be one was a scrimmage and the other a heated rivalry....but ....meh

I don't know who will win, but I would lean toward Independence. With that said, I don't see any way it's a blowout like so many are predicting. I think this is a one score game until the end and can go either way. Hendersonville always shows up big in the playoffs, so I wouldn't stamp that ticket just yet.

I don't know who will win, but I would lean toward Independence. With that said, I don't see any way it's a blowout like so many are predicting. I think this is a one score game until the end and can go either way. Hendersonville always shows up big in the playoffs, so I wouldn't stamp that ticket just yet.

Without question this well could be the Gold Ball game as I se HHS as the only team that worries me, do to it can control the clock

In no way do they want a shoot out with Indy

However confident the Indy D will stop HHS unlike the last few years where you basically ran it at will against them....

HHS key to win control clock and hope for turnovers ......

Still think Indy has too much weapons

Without question this well could be the Gold Ball game as I se HHS as the only team that worries me, do to it can control the clock

In no way do they want a shoot out with Indy

However confident the Indy D will stop HHS unlike the last few years where you basically ran it at will against them....

HHS key to win control clock and hope for turnovers ......

Still think Indy has too much weapons

I certainly wouldn't overlook the winner of the Beech/Hillsboro game. This quad is loaded. I think whoever advances from this quad will win it all.

I've said in a post on another thread that I have been looking to Hendersonville as the team that Indy needed to beat to make it to Cookville.  Having been knocked out of the playoffs two years in a row by the Commandos, Indy certainly isn't looking past this game.  My prediction for this game is that it will be a GREAT GAME.

Neither of these teams have faced an opponent like each other this year.  No one runs the WingT like Hendersonville and no one runs the Spread Offense like Indy.  I wouldn't want to be either Defensive Coordinator.  You can have your kids watch all the film you want but it's very difficult to simulate each others offense in practice.

Indy's front seven must be very disciplined.  They must stay at home, recognize pulling guards, and then fly to the ball.  If you see Hville running backs breaking through the line untouched, somebody missed a read.  Watch Indy's linebackers early in the game to see how it goes.  If Hville has a lot of 3rd down and 5+, I think you are in trouble.

Hville has to get pressure on the quarterback because I don't think they can cover all four receivers on every play and Bunch WILL find the open receiver.  If you try to blitz though, Indy can hurt you with the screen and QB draw.  Indy runs the ball very well from their passing formations as well. The Guards and Tackles both pull on some plays and if Hville's line gets too much penetration, Wright will bust through the line untouched.  It's a very difficult chore for Hville's linebackers because Indy's line does a very good job of disguising their blocks. Again, watch the linebackers

A dry field favors Indy and it looks like it will be dry.  My prediction is whoever wins the Coin Toss will take the ball.  That's the only thing I am certain of.  I can see a close game going either way, or a big victory for Indy.  I do not see a repeat of last year.  Official prediction 35-21 Indy plus or minus the extra points.

For those Hville fans driving down for the game give yourself an extra 20 minutes to get here.  4 lanes goes to 2 on I-65 and it can take a while.  Bring a bunch of people because this is #1 vs #2 in the State.  It should be a GREAT GAME!

I've said in a post on another thread that I have been looking to Hendersonville as the team that Indy needed to beat to make it to Cookville.  Having been knocked out of the playoffs two years in a row by the Commandos, Indy certainly isn't looking past this game.  My prediction for this game is that it will be a GREAT GAME.

Neither of these teams have faced an opponent like each other this year.  No one runs the WingT like Hendersonville and no one runs the Spread Offense like Indy.  I wouldn't want to be either Defensive Coordinator.  You can have your kids watch all the film you want but it's very difficult to simulate each others offense in practice.

Indy's front seven must be very disciplined.  They must stay at home, recognize pulling guards, and then fly to the ball.  If you see Hville running backs breaking through the line untouched, somebody missed a read.  Watch Indy's linebackers early in the game to see how it goes.  If Hville has a lot of 3rd down and 5+, I think you are in trouble.

Hville has to get pressure on the quarterback because I don't think they can cover all four receivers on every play and Bunch WILL find the open receiver.  If you try to blitz though, Indy can hurt you with the screen and QB draw.  Indy runs the ball very well from their passing formations as well. The Guards and Tackles both pull on some plays and if Hville's line gets too much penetration, Wright will bust through the line untouched.  It's a very difficult chore for Hville's linebackers because Indy's line does a very good job of disguising their blocks. Again, watch the linebackers

A dry field favors Indy and it looks like it will be dry.  My prediction is whoever wins the Coin Toss will take the ball.  That's the only thing I am certain of.  I can see a close game going either way, or a big victory for Indy.  I do not see a repeat of last year.  Official prediction 35-21 Indy plus or minus the extra points.

For those Hville fans driving down for the game give yourself an extra 20 minutes to get here.  4 lanes goes to 2 on I-65 and it can take a while.  Bring a bunch of people because this is #1 vs #2 in the State.  It should be a GREAT GAME!

That is the best post regarding these two teams I've read between multiple post and I have zero skin in this game other than trying to figure out who Indy's QB will be next year,,,,,,,