Who would win this year? BA vs. Maryville

ThatMan

Watching this BA - MBA championship game......Maryville would score at will against both teams.

My days of getting into petty debates are long over - heck, I haven't posted on any topic in the past 22 months until tonight - but this is the type of "IFL" commentary that is rebutted with such vitriol when it goes the other way.

Just trying to keep the dialogue consistent.

My days of getting into petty debates are long over - heck, I haven't posted on any topic in the past 22 months until tonight - but this is the type of "IFL" commentary that is rebutted with such vitriol when it goes the other way.

Just trying to keep the dialogue consistent.

Hey rollredroll !! How ya doing ? By my count I think this thread is 8-2 BA ... Everyone knows Quarles can't Coach in the IFL !! LOL 

BA QB & MBA RB are the real deal , 2 great Players . 

Fun game -- freezing with no coat ha . Good luck to you guys . Hoping to see some great football this weekend .

Track meet resumes

Hey rollredroll !! How ya doing ? By my count I think this thread is 8-2 BA ... Everyone knows Quarles can't Coach in the IFL !! LOL

Good; hope you're doing well, too.

I haven't posted in almost two years - and that includes a state championship I avoided rejoicing last year - and it's been the best enjoyment of high school football I've had in awhile. Maybe it was the early start on beer this afternoon that drew me in today. I hate that I'm back in, but I'm going to step out quickly!

Best wishes on Saturday. It's your game to lose but I know the Rebs approach all games with the same mindset of respect and preparation.

I hope everyone keeps it civil in the offseason. I will be silently observing!

Hands down? That's a bold statement to not give any reasons behind it. What is your reasoning? I have not seen Maryville this year but BA is full of athletes. No way Maryville has more athletes. If you say because of coaching or scheme I can agree with your point. But hands down? Let's here some reasoning.1

1. Not very disciplined at keeping assignments on defense. 2.Neither team can cover the middle of the field on pass coverage. 3. Players from both teams are out of position and that's why you have so many big plays. 4. Maryville is as good on defense as they are on offense. 5. The coaching at Maryville is the biggest difference. Maryville would win against either one of these teams HANDS DOWN!! How is that for reasons?                                                               

Good; hope you're doing well, too.

I haven't posted in almost two years - and that includes a state championship I avoided rejoicing last year - and it's been the best enjoyment of high school football I've had in awhile. Maybe it was the early start on beer this afternoon that drew me in today. I hate that I'm back in, but I'm going to step out quickly!

Best wishes on Saturday. It's your game to lose but I know the Rebs approach all games with the same mindset of respect and preparation.

I hope everyone keeps it civil in the offseason. I will be silently observing!

This place is a lot better off with you here 

1. Not very disciplined at keeping assignments on defense. 2.Neither team can cover the middle of the field on pass coverage. 3. Players from both teams are out of position and that's why you have so many big plays. 4. Maryville is as good on defense as they are on offense. 5. The coaching at Maryville is the biggest difference. Maryville would win against either one of these teams HANDS DOWN!! How is that for reasons?                                                               

Why not save the IFL for the offseason big guy ? 

• Upvote 1