Who would win this year? BA vs. Maryville

ThatMan

Like the maryville - Siegel game few years back. No teams in this state could stop either team and very few in the southeast could . Find it so comical someone criticizes anything about 2 top national teams . Way the game rolls sometimes

I agree. The field is littered with athletes. Would be hard for any team to consistently stop these two offenses. Both lines (especially MBA's are huge). No team is gonna shut down that MBA RB. That guy is the business.

My days of getting into petty debates are long over - heck, I haven't posted on any topic in the past 22 months until tonight - but this is the type of "IFL" commentary that is rebutted with such vitriol when it goes the other way.

Just trying to keep the dialogue consistent.

RRR.....just an opinion. Us Maryville folks have ample experience in this IFL thing, 

1. Not very disciplined at keeping assignments on defense. 2.Neither team can cover the middle of the field on pass coverage. 3. Players from both teams are out of position and that's why you have so many big plays. 4. Maryville is as good on defense as they are on offense. 5. The coaching at Maryville is the biggest difference. Maryville would win against either one of these teams HANDS DOWN!! How is that for reasons?

Sometimes games go like that. High scoring. If you really watched this game and think either one of these teams who are both nationally ranked would have no shot against Maryville you clearly don't understand football.

I'm not gonna say who would beat who and participate in the idiotic talk. But id like you to talk to anyone who is unbaised and actually knows high school football and see if they agree Maryville would win hands down. Haha no sir. Not with all that talent. Id say it would go down to the wire just like this game did.

im interested. What would be the final score if these teams played Maryville?

This would not be a close game. MBA would beat this team by 3 scores and after watching BA twice this year (both times vs MBA) they would beat them 4 scores or more. You need to get real with your understanding of how to evaluate talent. My prediction would be that Chandler would run for 300 yards against them.

This would not be a close game. MBA would beat this team by 3 scores and after watching BA twice this year (both times vs MBA) they would beat them 4 scores or more. You need to get real with your understanding of how to evaluate talent. My prediction would be that Chandler would run for 300 yards against them.

Thank you! Someone knows football and talent when they see it.

1. Not very disciplined at keeping assignments on defense. 2.Neither team can cover the middle of the field on pass coverage. 3. Players from both teams are out of position and that's why you have so many big plays. 4. Maryville is as good on defense as they are on offense. 5. The coaching at Maryville is the biggest difference. Maryville would win against either one of these teams HANDS DOWN!! How is that for reasons?

Don't be to quick to talk ... 4 turnovers ? You are right about one thing, their defense is as good as their offense 😂