Catholic @ Greeneville

DevilMan03

I was referring to the Scott Co. game back in '11, not any Fulton game. I just don't understand the intent of a few home fans sitting on the visitor's side. Sorry if I'm a throwback, but it seems to set the tone (purposefully IMO) for a hostile environment, it is aggressive, and is quite classless. There is a reason there is a home side, and a visitor's side. These "going against the grain" fans are either gloating in victory, or trying to stir up the opposition in defeat, or near defeat, for each home game. Again, the former being the dominant response. The Greeneville fan base needs to to step up and dissuade this practice in the name of sportsmanship in my very humble opinion, and let the fans sit where it is intended.

Great post sir. So to all you Greeneville fans who doubted what I said happened last Friday, No not you BVD, but to everybody else, do you believe it now? This has obviously happened before and everyone called me out and a liar. Facts are the fans on that side are classless fools who need to be arrested if they start any crap like they did last Friday and what sounds like many times before.

Great post sir. So to all you Greeneville fans who doubted what I said happened last Friday, No not you BVD, but to everybody else, do you believe it now? This has obviously happened before and everyone called me out and a liar. Facts are the fans on that side are classless fools who need to be arrested if they start any crap like they did last Friday and what sounds like many times before.

So you'll read this post but not the what ladyglavanits posted? Are you calling her a liar? You're saying home fans on the visitor side are "classless fools" and she's saying she's showed nothing but respect for the other teams fans and players. I think if the outcome of the game was different you wouldn't be so salty about all this lol.

I believe that I saw no problems from the 50 yard line on the visitors side were I sat. I had a intelligent football conversation with a bobcat fan and we both were nice to each other, so stop lumping everyone together your making yourself look like a fool. Greeneville fans will always be sitting on the visitors side for reasons I've stated mutiple times now, they have been for years so get over it!

Does anyone know of the best area to park @ Greeneville? The last time I went they still had the parking lot across N College. I have no idea what's there now because I'm relying on Google images.

They have parking at Walter state and also up from the school that is used for the NPAC parking and student parking during school.