3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

Congratulations on your teams stats! Who were they against? We could post all that stuff too, but why? We all love 12, but it's not that big of a deal when he burns a 5.2 40 db down the sidelines for 65 yards. In all but maybe three games this year, our middle school team from two years ago would have competed and won more than they would have lost. Stats? Really?!?! In 1A Football???? HAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Be a fine Christian and post our stats? Why? Ever hear of Hudl? Go watch the games. That is where we have derived our opinion of WC football.

He posted the stats because that's what he enjoys doing. Every post isn't made to call you out. Chill a little and enjoy yourself. You sound bitter with nothing to be bitter about.  

Congratulations on your teams stats! Who were they against? We could post all that stuff too, but why? We all love 12, but it's not that big of a deal when he burns a 5.2 40 db down the sidelines for 65 yards. In all but maybe three games this year, our middle school team from two years ago would have competed and won more than they would have lost. Stats? Really?!?! In 1A Football???? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Be a fine Christian and post our stats? Why? Ever hear of Hudl? Go watch the games. That is where we have derived our opinion of WC football.

You're jumping a guy for posting stats? Those 1A STATS helped #35 be nominated for Mr. Football. I'm sure most of the voters haven't seen him play, only seen his stats and hear the talk. I'm sure those stats help in the college recruiting process as well.

Y'all jumped JayBee for calling out numbers. I see one of your posters claiming great things from some of your players and giving the numbers for them. I wont call any numbers, but some of the ones you mentioned would be scout players at NCS. That is not btw, disrespect as some of you butt hurt people claim. It's my opinion. You have one of those too, it just happens to be different.

Correct me if im wrong but Is your middle school team from 2 years ago not a part of the team now..

You're jumping a guy for posting stats? Those 1A STATS helped #35 be nominated for Mr. Football. I'm sure most of the voters haven't seen him play, only seen his stats and hear the talk. I'm sure those stats help in the college recruiting process as well.

I'll agree that these stats mean nothing as far as the game goes Friday night. I do not however mind seeing them. Good numbers no doubt. 

Y'all jumped JayBee for calling out numbers. I see one of your posters claiming great things from some of your players and giving the numbers for them. I wont call any numbers, but some of the ones you mentioned would be scout players at NCS. That is not btw, disrespect as some of you butt hurt people claim. It's my opinion. You have one of those too, it just happens to be different.

You my friend, are an absolute moron. Hope NCS is as over confident as their fans. IF that's the case Wayne County will win by 3 tds.

If they do, I promise I will be here to say how wrong I was and to congratulate you guys. If we win I will not be here bragging. I have an opinion. You guys have opinions. We are here (at least I am) to express those opinions. Just because I think we are three scores better than y'all doesnt mean that I am a communist.

No worries. But don't get your panties tangled up when people from Wayne County actually think they have a chance?? I have seen film on NCS and seen Wayne county play and I have no clue how some of these people are predicting a running clock and a 4-5 score win by NCS. Here's how I see it.

Qb- Adv. Wayne Co.

Skill Position- Even

Offensive line- Adv. NCS

LBS- Adv. NCS

Secondary- Adv. Wayne

D-line- Even

Mark my words, Way e County wins because #5 touches it every time on Offense.

NCS has some fans who wont call it like they see it. Perhaps they dont see it. I havent disrespected anyone. I just think we are more talented. If that is disrespect....so be it. I CAN read between the lines and find the little digs when WC posters say "serious question" and then come out with an agenda laden comment rather than a question.

Well great! My opinion is that Wayne County is going to win because I think they're a better football team overall than NCS.

No worries. But don't get your panties tangled up when people from Wayne County actually think they have a chance?? I have seen film on NCS and seen Wayne county play and I have no clue how some of these people are predicting a running clock and a 4-5 score win by NCS. Here's how I see it.

Qb- Adv. Wayne Co.

Skill Position- Even

Offensive line- Adv. NCS

LBS- Adv. NCS

Secondary- Adv. Wayne

D-line- Even

Mark my words, Way e County wins because #5 touches it every time on Offense.

No doubt daddy will have #5 prepared for the game. Also no doubt he had him prepared for last years game. Did you watch that game?