3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

Wchs_wildcats_#2... Sand???? Your just gonna post THAT?!?! Everyone THIS is the John Wayne County fans I sat near at last year's historic jamboree. Sadly this type of rhetoric was rampant that day. This to me is John Wayne County football! MR. Wchs_wildcats_#2 you are an embarrassment but thank you for at least being true to yourself. IF there are any decent WAYNE COUNTY fans on this thread here is your chance to prove it.

Wchs_wildcats_#2... Sand???? Your just gonna post THAT?!?! Everyone THIS is the John Wayne County fans I sat near at last year's historic jamboree. Sadly this type of rhetoric was rampant that day. This to me is John Wayne County football! MR. Wchs_wildcats_#2 you are an embarrassment but thank you for at least being true to yourself. IF there are any decent WAYNE COUNTY fans on this thread here is your chance to prove it.

Did you even see what he replied back to my post?? Nothing was directed towards you and it was meant to be funny dude!

And i can assure you ONE thing...im well respected in Waynesboro and by the football team and coaches! Im an embarrassment? lol.. I will be up in one of the press boxes Helping do our stats so if you want you can come say hello and have a chat

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Well I said it last night, I was a little edgy toward some certain antics, but again, ncs beat us in all three areas offense, defense, and especially special teams, and #12 was the special spark that made the offense and special teams go. I'll say this WC punter does a good job with directional punting and will probably keep ball out of his hands and eliminate the special team some what; we punted right down the middle of the field three times and he made Mustangs pay. The defense was stingy I think our radio show said this morning we had 78 yards total offense. They didn't say how many 1st downs but I think maybe only 3. We got dominated in all areas. If we were firing on all 8 cylinders would have been fun game but there were athletes big and fast at every position would still have been up hill battle. I agree with Kermit on ncs fan base before and after the game they were very cordial.

Huntingdon was nothing like Clarksville Academy's sorry whiny butts. It was a tough hard hitting game. If this doesn't come out right for you nitpickers it's because I'm half sleep and on my cellphone cutting and pasting.

Huntingdon was nothing like Clarksville Academy's sorry whiny butts. It was a tough hard hitting game. If this doesn't come out right for you nitpickers it's because I'm half sleep and on my cellphone cutting and pasting.

You said you had a kid on the team, right?

What number is he n what position does he play.

BTW im trying to be more civilized now... so sorry to any NCS posters that I may have upset but whays football without some good smack tslk

Wrong again Dorothy!

Coach Rickey Rice winning % is 61.1% and he has a 69.4% winning % in his 18 years as HC of WC.

This is his 19th season making the playoffs out of 25. He has 21 Playoff W's. Has reached the Qtrfinals 6 seasons.

Wnat really killed his % was coaching to coach at Perry County a year after they brought the football program back.. from '01-'05 he had a win% of 29%.

We MOST definitely have the advantage in the coaching department. And that's nothing against Brothers!

Well we'll see how it all plays out. Wayne County has the self proclaimed best group of backs in 1A, the top QB in 1A, a pre season all state wide receiver, the "advantage in the coaching department", and a starting defense that has given up about 4 TD's this year. They also run the veer, wait for it, "like Union City". It seems with that combination Wayne County should run through NCS like a knife through warm butter. I'm interested to see how that works out for Wildcats.

Look, nobody from WC has said anything about recruiting or being private, he asked a honest question about how many of y'all's coaches are paid coaches. WC only had two and the pay is very little, most schools have several paid coaches. Our coaches not only coach but do all the physical upkeep of the entire facility, mowing leaning, painting and everything else including maintenance on the equipment.

I think I have a solution to lighten the load on your coaches. There's a fellow named Iron Mike that loves Wayne County football. He's been a fan darn near 3 months. I bet if you asked him nicely he would cut the field and do the rest of the stuff you need done, kinda like Forrest Gump. I'd make him sign a contract quickly though cause he might jump ship after Friday.  :rolleyes:

I think I have a solution to lighten the load on your coaches. There's a fellow named Iron Mike that loves Wayne County football. He's been a fan darn near 3 months. I bet if you asked him nicely he would cut the field and do the rest of the stuff you need done, kinda like Forrest Gump. I'd make him sign a contract quickly though cause he might jump ship after Friday. :rolleyes:

They'll be coming out of the hills and hollers from everywhere to help after this week, the semis at home is a big deal!