Henry County @ Centennial

HCBigRed

Bump that BRR.

If the Big Red can limit the number of 3rd & 4th down conversion Centennial gets this time around,  l like our chances.

Also like Coach Junior said (at least 3) Cent scores resulted from players trying to do too much.

And drives being kept alive by timely flags: The pass interference flag thrown by the ref as he was about to pick up the ball in the endzone & the sideline catch/personal foul.

How many  HC scores came after CHS had a comfortable lead in the 4th qtr?

Let me say one thing about the Indy troll godcountrynoterdame you know nothing about our team and any remark you make is a reflection on your team and fan base. I know a lot of people that I have met over the year from Indy real nice and real nice place to play football. You need to stick to what you know the best and it is not henry county football. You need get back under the bridge or rock you came from

Your point being....

You were quick to point out how Centennial was able to score and keep drives alive by help from the officials yet you had nothing to say about how inept HC was for 3 1/2 qtrs. of the game.

And as swarm4life stated Centennial let off the gas when they had a comfortable lead which led to HC finally being able to put points on the board.

I don't expect Centennial to have as easy of a game as they did the first go around but give credit where its due.  Funny how HC fans claim this will be a completely different game because they have the revenge factor and extra energy in practice...  Highly doubt Rector's boys are hyped for this game and a chance at an all WilCo semi against Indy.

You were quick to point out how Centennial was able to score and keep drives alive by help from the officials yet you had nothing to say about how inept HC was for 3 1/2 qtrs. of the game.

And as swarm4life stated Centennial let off the gas when they had a comfortable lead which led to HC finally being able to put points on the board.

I don't expect Centennial to have as easy of a game as they did the first go around but give credit where its due.  Funny how HC fans claim this will be a completely different game because they have the revenge factor and extra energy in practice...  Highly doubt Rector's boys are hyped for this game and a chance at an all WilCo semi against Indy.

Let me say one thing about the Indy troll godcountrynoterdame you know nothing about our team and any remark you make is a reflection on your team and fan base. I know a lot of people that I have met over the year from Indy real nice and real nice place to play football. You need to stick to what you know the best and it is not henry county football. You need get back under the bridge or rock you came from

What I know is you are acting like a little gurl

I have seen 2 games so Spanky I may know just a tad bit

My you are sensitive !!!!

You do know this is a public forum where opinions are King

I'm out from that rock and really enjoy getting under your skin b/c it's really too easy

No go back to your public housing double wide and pray to thee Notre Dame

Mic Dropped

I was being sarcastic...by the way. Just want to point that out. My point was actually that they ran out of gas...not that they let off the gas.

I watched that game in person and have seen film since.  CHS played several second and third string players for a majority of the fourth qtr.  You call that running out of gas.  I call that being comfortable with a lead and getting valuable experience.

Bottom line Centennial knows they can beat HC whereas HC knows they can come from behind against CHS' second and third stringers.

Friday will be a good game and good luck to both teams but Centennial has the upper hand going in.  Just up to them what they do with it

Ok fbkicker, you seem to be falling into the category of lumping all HC fans into one bunch. First, if you were at the game you would have noticed that some very prudent changes to the Centennial defense in the 1st quarter clamped down completely the run game for HC. Our passing attempts were nearly nonexistent. The 4th down call right before half was certainly a game changer, anyone would tell you that. And finally, things changed in the 4th for two reasons:

1. Quarterback change and passing that was nonexistent in the first 3.5 qtrs. came to life

2. The Centennial defense was very tired running up and down and got caught off guard by the change - not because they "let off the gas."

I don't think anybody is on here trying to take credit away from Centennial. They handed it to us, no doubt. But a furious comeback that almost happened nearly spoiled it. So I would expect different results from a different approach - as to the end of the game, only time will tell...

Ok fbkicker, you seem to be falling into the category of lumping all HC fans into one bunch. First, if you were at the game you would have noticed that some very prudent changes to the Centennial defense in the 1st quarter clamped down completely the run game for HC. Our passing attempts were nearly nonexistent. The 4th down call right before half was certainly a game changer, anyone would tell you that. And finally, things changed in the 4th for two reasons:

1. Quarterback change and passing that was nonexistent in the first 3.5 qtrs. came to life

2. The Centennial defense was very tired running up and down and got caught off guard by the change - not because they "let off the gas."

I don't think anybody is on here trying to take credit away from Centennial. They handed it to us, no doubt. But a furious comeback that almost happened nearly spoiled it. So I would expect different results from a different approach - as to the end of the game, only time will tell...

You are the first HC fan to give any such credit to CHS...  Since the first game all I've seen HC fans say about this game is they have the advantage now... How?  Because you outplayed CHS for 7-8 min. of a 48 min. game?

HC has as much of a chance to win the game Friday as CHS but a close game late and CHS ahead it will be the Cougars with the confidence they can close it out because they already have against HC.  If Centennial pulls ahead by a margin like the first game I would be surprised to see CHS let HC back in the game again.  But then again I'm just a fan of high school football and know all to well anything can happen on any night

I'm not an overconfident HC fan, but I am a huge fan with realistic expectations. I probably respect Centennials program as much as they do, but.......If I remember correctly we missed two field goals and an extra point in the last game, all at relatively short distances. This very rarely occurs with our kicker. I know that the outcome would've been the same with Centennial winning by one point, but the stats were in favor of HC except for the final score which is all that matters. All I'm saying is that this game could easily go either way. Hopefully HC rolls like I posted earlier 24-22

Edited by redblooded