Henry County @ Centennial

HCBigRed

I'm not an overconfident HC fan, but I am a huge fan with realistic expectations. I probably respect Centennials program as much as they do, but.......If I remember correctly we missed two field goals and an extra point in the last game, all at relatively short distances. This very rarely occurs with our kicker. I know that the outcome would've been the same with Centennial winning by one point, but the stats were in favor of HC except for the final score which is all that matters. All I'm saying is that this game could easily go either way. Hopefully HC rolls like I posted earlier 24-22

The HC kicking game may have left some points on the field but that works both ways.  A bad snap on the opening drive cost Centennial 3-7 points and one of their top receivers uncharacteristically dropped a sure TD pass in the fourth.  The good thing is none of that will matter Friday night.

What I know is you are acting like a little gurl

I have seen 2 games so Spanky I may know just a tad bit

My you are sensitive !!!!

You do know this is a public forum where opinions are King

I'm out from that rock and really enjoy getting under your skin b/c it's really too easy

No go back to your public housing double wide and pray to thee Notre Dame

Mic Dropped

I watched that game in person and have seen film since.  CHS played several second and third string players for a majority of the fourth qtr.  You call that running out of gas.  I call that being comfortable with a lead and getting valuable experience.

Bottom line Centennial knows they can beat HC whereas HC knows they can come from behind against CHS' second and third stringers.

Friday will be a good game and good luck to both teams but Centennial has the upper hand going in.  Just up to them what they do with it

I agree. Believe it or not...CHS beat us down pretty good last time...no excuses. It won't happen again though. This one will come down to the 4th quarter. Who is in the best shape to finish. My money's on HC all day long.

I agree. Believe it or not...CHS beat us down pretty good last time...no excuses. It won't happen again though. This one will come down to the 4th quarter. Who is in the best shape to finish. My money's on HC all day long.

I hope it is a close game and honestly I don't care one way or the other who wins!  I didn't go to Centennial, instead one of their big rivals, but will always cheer for WilCo teams.

My money is on this being one of, if not the, best quarterfinal game.

Hope both teams bring it all to the table and both leave injury free.

Safe travels to HC fans coming in.  I used to hate going out to play yall just because of the drive!

You are the first HC fan to give any such credit to CHS...  Since the first game all I've seen HC fans say about this game is they have the advantage now... How?  Because you outplayed CHS for 7-8 min. of a 48 min. game?

HC has as much of a chance to win the game Friday as CHS but a close game late and CHS ahead it will be the Cougars with the confidence they can close it out because they already have against HC.  If Centennial pulls ahead by a margin like the first game I would be surprised to see CHS let HC back in the game again.  But then again I'm just a fan of high school football and know all to well anything can happen on any night

Centennial is a good team. they did outplay Henry County for 3.25 quarters, they won the game and may do it again.

But as Scarlett O'Hara said, "tomorrow is another game" 

I hope it is a close game and honestly I don't care one way or the other who wins!  I didn't go to Centennial, instead one of their big rivals, but will always cheer for WilCo teams.

My money is on this being one of, if not the, best quarterfinal game.

Hope both teams bring it all to the table and both leave injury free.

Safe travels to HC fans coming in.  I used to hate going out to play yall just because of the drive!

What school did you go to? Personally, I hope its not a close game - but in our favor! Unlikely, I know. I think you are right on that this will be a great game, one of the best around! And like most of the Patriot posters on here, we tend to cheer for the Henry County Teams!

What school did you go to? Personally, I hope its not a close game - but in our favor! Unlikely, I know. I think you are right on that this will be a great game, one of the best around! And like most of the Patriot posters on here, we tend to cheer for the Henry County Teams!

I went to Franklin.  Graduated in 2005 and played HC a few times.  A couple at HC and 2 or three at Franklin including our senior year when we played HC in the second round of the playoffs and they gave us all we could handle.  Was good to see how far HC came from the time we were freshman and go to play in our first varsity game to the time we were seniors and the final score was 10-7 or 17-10 or something like that.

Good luck to my HC Patriots hope we can find a way to get the victory but if not then hats off to centennial if they can beat HC twice in three weeks then they deserve to go to the semifinals. But should HC lose I'm very excited about the future, I mean we are as of right now 10-2 on the season with a first year head coach. Can't feel bad about that. So good luck Pats and ROLL RED ROLL!!!!!