BA vs Baylor

steelerfan32

This should be a great game. If Baylor's DL can cause some havoc, allowing Parker and the LBs to make some plays, it should be close. They also need to force some turnovers.

The Baylor offense is going to have to score a lot, because BA will get its points. Unless Baylor forces three or more turnovers, I think BA wins handily.

Baylor is good but if BA plays like they did against MBA who beat Baylor btw then rhe game could get out of hand fast. I prefer a good game but we'll see . Baylor always plays BA tough. They are well coached and have gritty athletes.

Baylor in my opinion is one of the most underrated teams in the state. I think it'll be more competitive then most think.

And if BA turns the ball over...look out.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

Baylor is good but if BA plays like they did against MBA who beat Baylor btw then rhe game could get out of hand fast. I prefer a good game but we'll see . Baylor always plays BA tough. They are well coached and have gritty athletes.

I think MBA and Baylor are good enough to win State in every classification this year. So the fact that BA beat both of them says a lot.

Edited by Spartan4Life

Yeah I think BA is on another level this year. Saw them at the beginning of the year scrimmage Ravenwood. It was actually a very competitive scrimmage, but you could tell that BA had a lot more talent. Just wasn't clicking yet. Now that they are clicking, it is going to be hard for any team to keep it a competitive game. They have 3 SEC commits in the trenches. That is incredible on any level of high school football. 

Always have had a ton of respect for Baylor. Those guys get after it and play very physical. Hopefully will be in attendance on Friday at BA. Love me some good football!

I am eager for tonight's game and expect to witness a close contest. Nobody has a more explosive offense than BA, but Baylor proved its resiliency and toughness in the last meeting. The Eagles may have the talent edge, but both teams are well-coached enough to pull out the win.

I think we'll see some points scored tonight. I'll put the over-under at 65.5. BA 37, Baylor 28.

Edited by WesVLT

I am eager for tonight's game and expect to witness a close contest. Nobody has a more explosive offense than BA, but Baylor proved its resiliency and toughness in the last meeting. The Eagles may have the talent edge, but both teams are well-coached enough to pull out the win.

I think we'll see some points scored tonight. I'll put the over-under at 65.5. BA 37, Baylor 28.

Agree with everything you said. Although I'm pulling for Baylor.