Mt Juliet 6-6

GhostbusterBob

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one exception is GWave which I know has stated in the past he wasn't sold on TP as a head coach.

Sad that you think that. I actually don't mind if I see MJ doing good. They have always been good sports to Gallatin, and vice versa. Ofcourse I want Gallatin to be the best they can be, but that doesn't mean I don't like to see other local teams do good as well, AS LONG as their supporters feel the same way about my school. In that case, SC could never win a game in their future, and it wouldn't bother me one bit. Nothing but crap talk comes out of most of SC's posters. Edited by thegreatone36

Yeah because Roger is gonna cut out his own son after spending years grooming him

yeah even after grooming him àll those years running the wing-t and Trey scrapping it. Would be nice if Roger came back but I just dont think thats ever going to happen. As much as I supported and respected Roger for every thing he's done for MJ from day 1 I'm all for him stepping down if that's what it takes for MJ to rid themselves of Trey and hire a coach with a winning track record.

Sad that you think that. I actually don't mind if I see MJ doing good. They have always been good sports to Gallatin, and vice versa. Ofcourse I want Gallatin to be the best they can be, but that doesn't mean I don't like to see other local teams do good as well, AS LONG as their supporters feel the same way about my school. In that case, SC could never win a game in their future, and it wouldn't bother me one bit. Nothing but crap talk comes out of most of SC's posters.

I'm a MJ grad and want them to field good/great teams each year just like you want GHS to return to their glory days. You have posted numerous times about your current coaches not getting it done at GHS and want them gone. Well Trey isn't getting it done either. I really don't care if you place me in with the rest of the SC posters or not because you mean absolutely nothing to me. What's sad is you call yourself the "greatone". Legend in you own mind I guess.

I'm a MJ grad and want them to field good/great teams each year just like you want GHS to return to their glory days. You have posted numerous times about your current coaches not getting it done at GHS and want them gone. Well Trey isn't getting it done either. I really don't care if you place me in with the rest of the SC posters or not because you mean absolutely nothing to me. What's sad is you call yourself the "greatone". Legend in you own mind I guess.

Great jab back at me there I suppose?? Only in your own mind. Thegreatone36 is a stupid username. Has nothing to do with how I think of me, and heck..36 has never even been a number I've worn! I personally feel that the situation is different at MJ & Gallatin right now. Both need some adjusting, but in different ways. SC needs some change as well honestly Edited by thegreatone36

Over the last 20 years Mt Juliet avgs out to a 6-5 record. If you throw out the best 2 years and the worst 2 years over that period of time due to being anomalies you still get 6-5 as the avg record. I am not sure what anyone who mentions "glory years" is referring to by those numbers. But hey, Continue on it is interesting.

Let me add "glory years" is not indicative to this particular thread but has been mentioned before.

Edited by GWAVE1

Over the last 20 years Mt Juliet avgs out to a 6-5 record. If you throw out the best 2 years and the worst 2 years over that period of time due to being anomalies you still get 6-5 as the avg record. I am not sure what anyone who mentions "glory years" is referring to by those numbers. But hey, Continue on it is interesting.

Let me add "glory years" is not indicative to this particular thread but has been mentioned before.

Hmmm possibly the fact that in a three year span from 2010 to 2013 we went Quarterfinals, Semifinals, and semifinals. That's pretty good for a team who had never seen success like that.

Good post Gwave1. Factual unlike some of the others. Average program before RP, average program since.

Hmmm possibly the fact that in a three year span from 2010 to 2013 we went Quarterfinals, Semifinals, and semifinals. That's pretty good for a team who had never seen success like that.

MJGB, did you play with my son (his  seasons 2011-2014 ). Any idea why the Bears changed colors to silver on their jerseys this year?

Good post Gwave1. Factual unlike some of the others. Average program before RP, average program since.

Welcome Aboard GWave1. Was wondering when you might join in. The fact is RP has spoiled us Bear fans. He came into a complete mess and turned this program completely around. A winning and respected program year #1. TP came into a better situation and has reached at best so far mediocrity. I'll admit patience isn't my strong suit, but when you taste success you want to continue that. Why shouldn't we want a chance at state championships. GBR, you just proved a point. It is possible with the right coach to field a winning/good team at MJ. The money/facilites/size has greatly improved at MJ and there is absolutely no reason to keep being average to below average each year. Plus I'm getting tired of my wife, who is a GHS grad, giving me crap on the outcome of the MJ/GHS games since TP took over.

If you look again I was referring to GHS when I stated "glory days" Edited by SCBisondad

If you look again I was referring to GHS when I stated "glory days"

That is why I added the last sentence. It was not directed at you.

So just how does a MJ graduate with a wife a GHS graduate end up at SC?? Man come over from the dark side and join up with the Green Wave!!! Lol!! I promise you huge success in the future!!

Edited by GWAVE1