12A boys

spanarkle

Perry county boys are too consumed with complaining about any calls the referees make instead of just playing basketball. Always surprises me to see what a coach will tolerate from players on the floor in order to win.

Have you even been to any basketball games? I haven't seen anyone complain about calls unless they are pretty ridiculous and when you have tradition like Perry County does you're going to have 8 on 5 pretty much every night.

I guess we should go ahead sign Loretto up for the next Olympic games

When you have 500 kids in a school its a lot easier to find talent. Plus when you have a 6'9 post player and pretty much everyone on the floor is 6'2 and up then yes in Class A you're going to be good. But for some reason they think their crap don't stink. They're weaknesses in Loretto's armor but no on in our district besides maybe Summertown can find them. I think Perry County has good size to match but not enough skilled players.

Edited by PCVikingBcast

Have had the pleasure of watching several games last year but not as many this year because the season just started. No matter how ridiculous the calls, the players should never be allowed to question the referees authority. You certainly don't want the Perry County winning tradition to be replaced by one where the players are remembered for complaining. Unfortunately in the world of basketball, it only takes one or two incidents to change the public opinion of a school, even after years of excellent behavior and tradition.