12A boys

spanarkle

Perry County beat Hanpshire 68-54 in a game that the Vikings couldn't make anything. They shot under 30% no doubt and shot too many three's. Hopefully whatever cobwebs they had after a very good win over a very big East Hickman team on Monday 72-47 will be gone because they have a huge challenge on Saturday against Columbia Academy in Linden.

you almost got the upset against CA

Sorry I was asking about the Summertown loss to Forrest

Summertown beat Forrest at home by 28, then goes to Forrest last night and loses by 10 (approx.) They seemed to be uninterested from the tip. Taking nothing away from Forrest who payed very well and made the hustle plays to win. But, I watched this senior class 4 years ago as 8th graders come to play with the same non-intensity some nights. Hopefully, with the district portion of the schedule starting Friday night with Perry Co. and the return of senior Bryce Giles, the focus will be on point. Along with what I am sure will be a spirited/heated practice today!

Summertown beat Forrest at home by 28, then goes to Forrest last night and loses by 10 (approx.) They seemed to be uninterested from the tip. Taking nothing away from Forrest who payed very well and made the hustle plays to win. But, I watched this senior class 4 years ago as 8th graders come to play with the same non-intensity some nights. Hopefully, with the district portion of the schedule starting Friday night with Perry Co. and the return of senior Bryce Giles, the focus will be on point. Along with what I am sure will be a spirited/heated practice today!

Thanks for the info. Didn't realize Giles was still out as he can bring some energy.