smiley

i think that cooper will win it b/c he was breck still's partner in practice last year and rusty blackmon's the year before and is just now stepping into the spotlight and if i recall both of them dominated leavy and kept him outta a state title. LETS KEEP UP THE TRADITION~! 3 yrs. in a row loser! :rolleyes:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COOPER GOES TO BRADLEY CENTRAL AND IS A FIRST YR. STARTER! HA .... THINK ABOUT THAT.....PEOPLE ARE SCARED AND ASKIN ABOUT HIM AND HE HASNT EVEN WRESTLED NEBODY YET? HMM.....way to go coach logsdon for makin such a good name for bradley and scaring people :rolleyes:

im not talkin smack about leavy im just sayin people underestimate cooper. thats all. both of them are ba's in singlets.....i just meant cooper trains with state champions everyday and leavy....well.....he's awesome but...what does he practice against? he's used to wrestling sorry people and from past experience watching leavy i know that in big matches he blows it b/c he isnt used to wrestling somebody tough for 6 min. in practice other than who he wrestles in state.....i mean no harm towards him i'm just implying....this is a message board after all! calm down people !

lol.....funny.....im not cooper....i used to go to bradley and i used to wrestle.....he's just my really good friend tho and my practice partner last yr. and i did start.....in the upper 3 classes but i wont give away who i am "lovinit".

HEY LOVINIT...SORRY MAN I WAS IN A BAD MOOD AND LIKE I SAID IM COOP'S FRIEND BUT I DONT WRESTLE....I WROTE SOMETHIN IN ANOTHER COLUMN THING ON HERE AND I SAW COACH LOGSDON REPLIED AND SORRY IF I MADE NEBODY LOOK BAD OR NETHIN ITS JUST I HEAR COOP TALKIN BOUT HOW GOOD YA'LL ARE......NEWAY...SORRY YOU'LL HEAR NO MORE FUSS FROM ME....JUST TRYIN TO HELP OUT MY BUD! PEACE

Guest wrestler4ever

THIS IS COOPER, PLEASE STOP MAKING ME LOOK BAD BCJEEPER, WHOEVER YOU ARE, YOUR NOT MY FRIEND, YOUR MAKIN ME A GOD of smak talking OR SOMETHING ON HERE, I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD STOP TALKIN SMACK AND GIVIN ME A BAD NAME B/C MY WRESTLING COACH AND OBVIOUSLY SOME OTHER WRESTLERS ON HERE ASSUME ITS ME SO STOP !!