CPA basketball interesting year ahead

Mothman26

Correct, was making reference to the last few years.

Good, because that the way is it should be, maybe something has finally been learned. Course doesn't make what others have observed and experienced in the past untrue, but the "lovers" love to pick and choose, they have a very selective filter.

Yeah I agree but the "haters" do the same thing. Using terms like "learned" and "cronies" kinda makes some folks appear as if they lack objectivity. It will be a fun ride indeed Coach. ðŸ‘

Yeah I agree but the "haters" do the same thing. Using terms like "learned" and "cronies" kinda makes some folks appear as if they lack objectivity. It will be a fun ride indeed Coach.

Don't be deceived by appearances, hate to see anyone become one of those "perception becomes reality" people since there are way too many of those around anyway.  

I was wondering myself if they were going to share the tweets of how mighty the Lions are. One can be gracious in defeat as well as victory while giving testament.

I found it. Lost all three games in the recent tourney by an average of 20 points each. From what I can tell it's the first three losses of the season since the football players returned.

As we've heard on here often by some, and the disgruntled former CPA coach, they have little talent and a bad coach who's surrounded by his "cronies."

This is the year the haters have been waiting for. It's already provided quality entertainment. Especially the posts where the "experts" explain how the "knowledgeable" fan can clearly see their point of view. Good stuff!!!!!! Haha

...As we've heard on here often by some, and the disgruntled former CPA coach, they have little talent and a bad coach who's surrounded by his "cronies..."

That is the problem with posters like you, distort truth, manipulate words, etc.  

I am a former coach who strongly disagrees with the approach the program took in more than one direction as well as a former coach who strongly disagrees with how certain posters post which is the primary reason I post.  Guess what, if you those like you have an opinion, nothing wrong with me having one, former coach or not. I never said they have "little talent," what I said was they do not have as much talent and expected things to be different this year.  I never said they had a "bad coach," what I have said is I don't consider their coach a "great" coach as others do and that past success is more related to talent then coaching.  I never said he was "surrounded by his cronies," I said he and his "cronies" used their influence and played a role to get the job at my expense. I used the word "cronies" to depict a negative way in how people act.  If you prefer "buddies," friends," or whatever go ahead, but it does not change the truth.  One of these days posters like you might learn the difference between strong disagreement and "haters," "jealous," "bitter," "disgruntled," etc.  And until you do, I know there will always be at least one reason for me to continue posting.

Try to have some integrity.  One thing to disagree, whole other not to be honest, even more so when associated with a Christian school.

BTW if words like "learned" and "cronies" are words that according to your standard defines a "hater" then you must hate pretty much everyone you interact with on coachT based on the words you use.  So you might want to be careful the standard you set.  Even if it is wrong, it will still apply to your more than anyone since it is your standard.  

I was wondering myself if they were going to share the tweets of how mighty the Lions are. One can be gracious in defeat as well as victory while giving testament.

The tendency is to only tweet the wins.  Though while losing at their own tournament, there was this from Maddux:  We're either winning or learning. It's not winning or losing, it's winning or learning. – John Calipari

they do not have as much talent and expected things to be different this year.  I never said they had a "bad coach," what I have said is I don't consider their coach a "great" coach as others do and that past success is more related to talent then coaching. 

Looks like they are losing as many games as they are winning this year. Had almost as many losses already, compared to whole past seasons when Maddux' had his D-1 recruits playing...

Edited by rulefollower

That is the problem with posters like you, distort truth, manipulate words, etc.

I am a former coach who strongly disagrees with the approach the program took in more than one direction as well as a former coach who strongly disagrees with how certain posters post which is the primary reason I post. Guess what, if you those like you have an opinion, nothing wrong with me having one, former coach or not. I never said they have "little talent," what I said was they do not have as much talent and expected things to be different this year. I never said they had a "bad coach," what I have said is I don't consider their coach a "great" coach as others do and that past success is more related to talent then coaching. I never said he was "surrounded by his cronies," I said he and his "cronies" used their influence and played a role to get the job at my expense. I used the word "cronies" to depict a negative way in how people act. If you prefer "buddies," friends," or whatever go ahead, but it does not change the truth. One of these days posters like you might learn the difference between strong disagreement and "haters," "jealous," "bitter," "disgruntled," etc. And until you do, I know there will always be at least one reason for me to continue posting.

Try to have some integrity. One thing to disagree, whole other not to be honest, even more so when associated with a Christian school.

BTW if words like "learned" and "cronies" are words that according to your standard defines a "hater" then you must hate pretty much everyone you interact with on coachT based on the words you use. So you might want to be careful the standard you set. Even if it is wrong, it will still apply to your more than anyone since it is your standard.

I pasted your quotes yet you claim to be "misquoted"? Really? You're actually trying to use that defense?

To question someone's integrity when you have clearly attempted to paint the coach, his associates, and that school in a bad light is shameful. You crossed the line of merely opining that he's not a great coach when you "explained" what took place when you left the CPA program.

You can continue this if you like but this thread and your posts prove everything I just said. I'm sure you are a nice man and have heard many good things about you but this course of action is uncalled for.

Edited by Playerscoach

I pasted your quotes yet you claim to be "misquoted"? Really? You're actually trying to use that defense?

To question someone's integrity when you have clearly attempted to paint the coach, his associates, and that school in a bad light is shameful. You crossed the line of merely opining that he's not a great coach when you "explained" what took place when you left the CPA program.

You can continue this if you like but this thread and your posts prove everything I just said. I'm sure you are a nice man and have heard many good things about you but this course of action is uncalled for.

Two way street.