Oakland @ Maryville

GoPats2019

That IFL junk is a great crutch to always hide behind. Play the game, and quit dodging. Ask GQ what he said when BA called on April 24, 2015 to schedule a game for this year.

This is a huge BS because the Rebels schedule was published in February for the 2015 & 2016 seasons. The schedule was already set as of 4-24-15 as you claim!

Oh look, here's an article detailing Maryville finalizing our schedule in January 2015

http://www.knoxnews.com/sports/prepextra/locations-dates-set-for-maryvillefulton-football-series_91383591

Nobody is looking to fill open dates in April

I'm just kidding with you Man , I was very Impressed with Oakland tonight , it took a great effort and a great game for Maryville to finish on top .

I'm good with Maryville. They play great "disciplined " football.

Sour grapes...yes

Honest with ourselves.... They are the best program in Tennessee HS sports history

Congrats to Maryville. Played good defense when your back was against the wall. Made some huge plays on 3rd and long to keep a couple of drives alive. Once again you have proven to be best, and most disciplined program on the state. The one thing I have noticed, along with many others I am sure, is that Maryville doesn't play undisciplined football and they will pounce on other teams indiscipline play. You have nothing to prove. Why should you go and play other big name programs regardless if they are in state private or out of state powerhouses? Keep doing what you do. It's up to the rest of us to figure out how to beat you guys, to include my Smyrna Bulldogs and fellow Rutherford county brethren.

As to Oakland. Four drives into the redzone and only six points to show for it. your defense played a great game. But not all is not lost. You guys will be loaded for some time to come. Congrats on getting this far.