Round 4. Marshall Co.@ Knoxville Catholic

Marshall1969

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, you need to get out of Greene County occasionally, tubby. Sure, he's quick and put up some numbers on a very weak conference, with little resistance, Even your arch nemisis, Sully South was way down this year. He is a good high school running back, no doubt. But, to declare him the greatest running back in the state... you're just making yourself look silly. BS on the 600 lb squat, at 140 lbs. I guess he runs a 4.3 and can bench 375 too. Ha! You asked "what does college have to do with it". Well, snaggletooth, the best running backs in the state have been snatched up to to play at the next level... you know, like Hurd at UT. Come on, you're getting laughed at now. Let's just agree, he had a good season at Greeneville, and he should be proud of his accomplishments.

you beleive what you want, i'll beleive what i want...and the almost 600 squat is FACT you C*M guzzler. Ive gotten laughed at all my life, so what's one more internet wise azs laughing at me. oh, and you have to HAVE teeth to be snaggle toothed you turd.

Krider that is unbelievable that you could make something like that up. No one on Catholics teams has thrown a punch this year. Haters gonna hate. I guess Nick Saban and Dabo Swinney and Jumbo Fisher can't see talent either. They all offered.

ive seen the video on hudl....Krider isnt making anything up...he straight up got away with a swing.....i stand by every thing ive said about the kid thus far.....

Go get that GOLD Ball .. at least we can then say we beat the State Champs on their home field.

Good for you big guy, how many of those 6 have you played in? Beat that chest all you want and be that kinda guy that is a Vols fan and pulls for anyone in the SEC to win it every year... I have total respect for Fulton and what they have accomplished over the years, its Where programs like Marshall County strive and are working to become. If you want to a ice cream cone for the team you pull for being successful than go to Baskin Robbins and get up out of here. KC may beat MC by 60 and you can come back on here and say I told y'all, have fun working on that project Friday night while we support our team.

Booger said nothin bout bein unique and or special....Booger said no one was better because they sent their child to a private school.....the shot at Privates and OZ's and spoiled snot nosed kids came outta your suk, not Boogers

that bein said; Booger is unique....its Mrs Booger thats the mechanic

Booger just sayin 0dlDZ.gif

No need arguing those points, but you didn't answer the question. Why are you so against privates being separated from publics?

You would be incorrect. Reserved season ticket SEATS are always good. The play-off tickets have to be bought but the seats are still reserved.

Coach O will have marshall prepared. The Guru will have the D pumped & ready. But if Catholic beat the Falcons it will be a huge upset if marshall pulls this one out. :ugeek:

And you would be incorrect about not only this but your championship pick and how everyone is just playing for the silver ball this year. One would guess by now with age and wisdom that you know the games aren't played on paper and a lot of crazy things can happen in football, especially in high school football. Edited by justagoodoleboy

And you would be incorrect about not only this but your championship pick and how everyone is just playing for the silver ball this year. One would guess by now with age and wisdom that you know the games aren't played on paper and a lot of crazy things can happen in football, especially in high school football.

Hey goodoleboy I heard today that we have an average offensive line and maybe it's even below average.

Hey goodoleboy I heard today that we have an average offensive line and maybe it's even below average.

I just watched the interview myself, kids can be kids I guess, no harm no foul. I do know my son will be getting his butt to work after this season and will be hauling hay this coming summer when he isn't at football workouts thou. Below average O line teams don't usually rush for over 2 thousand yards in a season with the starting back out for the entire year but like everyone has said, it's got to be the weak schedule. I believe a couple of those O lineman are playing their first year of football for the tigers, that's really awesome of Osteen and staff for getting kids wanting to come play football that weren't before. All of the life lesson that the tigers have learned from football will pay off in the future, nothing is given and it must be earned thru hard work and dedication. Not just because granddaddy left his business to me or because moms husband is a CEO and pays for everything. Not just saying that to bash KC because I know they have some of the same type of kids. I'm just proud of my Tigers and darn proud to have County behind our Marshall name.

I just watched the interview myself, kids can be kids I guess, no harm no foul. I do know my son will be getting his butt to work after this season and will be hauling hay this coming summer when he isn't at football workouts thou. Below average O line teams don't usually rush for over 2 thousand yards in a season with the starting back out for the entire year but like everyone has said, it's got to be the weak schedule. I believe a couple of those O lineman are playing their first year of football for the tigers, that's really awesome of Osteen and staff for getting kids wanting to come play football that weren't before. All of the life lesson that the tigers have learned from football will pay off in the future, nothing is given and it must be earned thru hard work and dedication. Not just because granddaddy left his business to me or because moms husband is a CEO and pays for everything. Not just saying that to bash KC because I know they have some of the same type of kids. I'm just proud of my Tigers and darn proud to have County behind our Marshall name.

+1