1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

small public school? Get out of here with that big city

+1 LOL Union is as big town as most 4a schools lmbo!!! Man i know its a private school but they won the Championship and thats all there is too it! Its over till next year! Now lets keep that state title in our region!! What you think creek!

Several teams have been reported and proof has been provided but the TSSAA does not or simply will not do anything about it. Just like 70% plus want a split but they are not doing anything about that either.

Dont care what other teams have been reported doing. You called out NCS and this win. Also, you need to stay on top of current events.

1:22 left to play....

NCS..... 42

GB....... 14

NCS playing conservatively the 2nd half... #35, #12, #11 barely touching the ball on offense.

Its like they are embarrassed to try. I've said the same thing the whole year. They actually play d but they play possum on offense. Talent level was much different. With that being said,UT has their work cut out for um. The kid has the tools but thats about it.

+1 LOL Union is as big town as most 4a schools lmbo!!! Man i know its a private school but they won the Championship and thats all there is too it! Its over till next year! Now lets keep that state title in our region!! What you think creek!

sounds good to me! Congrats ncs. The timer starts now and target is officially on your back. Talmad, we can fly under the radar next year til playoff time

It takes a cowardly and sad person to demean 16 and 17 year Olds after they just worked their tail off since may and succeeded in their ultimate goal. If NCS recruited we would have won the last 4 titles. Get over yourselves. Sorry that this team was a machine that couldn't be stopped. Grow up and let these boys have their moment.

It's amazing how those D-I athletes just show up at a school that small isn't it? And all around the same time too!! But if you smile big enough and compliment the teams that you destroy them no one will notice

Bituli has been there for 5 or 6 years. McGraw for 3. Barfield for 5. Jackson for 5. Tidwell for 4. Hargrove for 4. Brantley for 4. Want me to keep going?