1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

I have a lot of respect for WC as a program, BUT if you were to have a round robin with Peabody, UC, Dresden, and WC, they would randomly beat each other based on matchups. Even though NCS hammered Peabody I believe UC would give them a better game strictly based on them matching up better. People comparing scores and thinking that means something is a blatant sign of lack of knowledge....

Having said that, I agree about the best teams being in the west, GB would not be favored against at least 5 teams in the west, this is just my take.....

It's funny to me, how the west is always going beat the east. Do it than brag about it.

Noticed I said favored, nothing about actually winning.....

It takes a cowardly and sad person to demean 16 and 17 year Olds after they just worked their tail off since may and succeeded in their ultimate goal. If NCS recruited we would have won the last 4 titles. Get over yourselves. Sorry that this team was a machine that couldn't be stopped. Grow up and let these boys have their moment.

I'm not sure anyone even cares how NCS gathered the talent, they just want them playing with like schools. Its nothing against the kids or even the school. Small rural schools just don't stack up.

For those of you talking about recruiting, your the classless ones so move on cause this ain't the time or the place! Congrats NCS!

89 I don't get on here often but I read regularly. You've always been a class act. Thank you. The rest of tall should take notes on this man. This is how you are supposed to act. Hats off to WC for a great season as well.

For those of you talking about recruiting, your the classless ones so move on cause this ain't the time or the place! Congrats NCS!

Well said Wildcat! Its kids and i watched it on TV and the smiles on them kids faces was enough to make anyone proud! To them they was no difference in GB or if it was Baylor! They won!!!!! Let them enjoy it! I know 2 Wildcat teams that would of been happy with that silver dont u lol!!!???

Guest Fall101

On an unrelated topic just heard some news that will shake up region 2 1A if true. The GB mafia and 91 and the cloudland gang heard it to. Gotta gather mor information before I say anything else.

Roberts and Silvey committed to NCS after the game?? 😂

It takes a cowardly and sad person to demean 16 and 17 year Olds after they just worked their tail off since may and succeeded in their ultimate goal. If NCS recruited we would have won the last 4 titles. Get over yourselves. Sorry that this team was a machine that couldn't be stopped. Grow up and let these boys have their moment.

+1