1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Congrats on a great season this year Greenback. Back in 1997 Maryville went to the state and played one of the best teams that has ever touched a football field in Tennessee High School History and got leveled but you know what, they picked up the pieces and came back the next year in 98 and won. Lets call this the learning year and come back next year and win it all.

You guys are missing the point. When you get past the 8th grade in Nashville public schools, it's time to find an alternative to the high schools. We don't have the luxury of just continuing on in the school system.

Nashville public school system isn't what small rural public school systems are. And 62 just hit the nail on the head.

Edited by MrMan1721

Well said Wildcat! Its kids and i watched it on TV and the smiles on them kids faces was enough to make anyone proud! To them they was no difference in GB or if it was Baylor! They won!!!!! Let them enjoy it! I know 2 Wildcat teams that would of been happy with that silver dont u lol!!!???

Yes sir, nothing to be ashamed about in silver, wish my team had made it that far! Congrats to GB on a great year!

It's game day boys. Soak it all in today. The expereince you will have today will be one you tell your great great grand babies about one day. I am partial to any team wearing orange and black and pulling for Greenback, but... NCS is loaded. I have been watching all week and don't see it being closer than 28. Anything closer than that point margin and Coach Kilpatrick and Coach Ryan need coach of the year medals.

Nashville Christian 42

Greenback 14

lol. Ok now Greenback needs to score once more.

I took abuse this week so I have to bring this up. LMBO

I took abuse this week so I have to bring it up. Thought I hit quote, but typed in on the wrong one.

that post has been edited - you changed it - lol