2016 HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS

ZEBRA35

I agree with horse, WC has had 3 10-0 seasons that I know of, 2009, 2011 and 2015 with a gold ball in 2011 being our only one but I feel our program is rich in tradition as WC has many district and region championships and countless winning seasons. Every teams goal is to win gold but all the practicing and weight room hours are just to be the best you can be. More times than not there's a team out there that's just better.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10-0 doesn't make a team better.Its just a better record. As to what round they make it to has to do with their opponent.They could luck out like dresden this year.And not play anybody till 3th rd Or they could face eventual state champion in 2nd rd.Or they maybe the state champions You still haven't posted any of your state championship.I guess you forgot

Edited by horse

Doesn't bother my one way or the other if Huntingdon goes 10-0 or 0-10 .  But when horse said better I was just calling that person out to answer what area they were referring to.  Better like better lineman.  better RB's  better special teams  or better record or maybe better coaching.   Tell me?

But if the 2016 team does do any better then good for them.

that one play would have had three thousand yard rushers.if two of them hadn't got injured.and five of them weak teams aleast made it to the second round.three made it to the qters.

Like any play it is very effective when you have the dudes up front. However it is alot like drying paint to watch. That's why fans don't make good coaches I guess.