Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

How far can your qb throw the ball from his knees?

Don't know? What an odd question. Were not talking about football. Only hurt feelings, cage rattling and RR leaving.. Besides I'm sure if you ask the guy eating a fudge round drinking a red bull and studying up on Murphy's pole he could tell you.. You think I'm jokin about that pole but I'm not!

Don't know? What an odd question. Were not talking about football. Only hurt feelings, cage rattling and RR leaving.. Besides I'm sure if you ask the guy eating a fudge round drinking a red bull and studying up on Murphy's pole he could tell you.. You think I'm jokin about that pole but I'm not!

Thats really why I asked

I'm here. Good to see you are just about bashing. You actually have a heart. I will be the bigger man and say I apologize to beerman and whoever else. But just know and take it to the bank, I will not back down from confrontation. I don't want it, but I'm ready any time to protect what I believe and who I am as a person. Beerman we have been friends for a very long time so I apologize for the slam, but I don't apologize for me standing up for myself. Anyways, everyone needs to know the reason we all need to know the truth about what is going on with CRR. If all this was just his attempt to get more money to stay then that's fine. But if he really is planning to leave and let that Coach Mathis (whom everyone including all the kids seem to love as well) take over as head coach, I just hope he tells the kids. CRR has gotten a lot of respect from the community and the right thing to do is let them know before they all find out on social media. They deserve it.

As far as the work to be done around the fieldhouse, still unclear which fieldhouse you mean beerman, CVR does not publicly ask for volunteers to come help. 99% of the time either the coaches put in 80 hours hat week to do the work themselves, or in most cases they expect the parents of the kids who are on the team to volunteer...just as you are doing. Prior to your son transferring to play for your alma mater, how many times were you helping around the SP fieldhouse? I don't mean the 1-2 years prior, I mean say 5-10 years ago how many times were you down there cutting grass or painting the rails in the bleachers?

Anyways, I'm not here to argue, I'm here to talk about what is going on that affects the Marion County Warriors 2016. Good luck everyone with finding out the truth. If you aren't hanging out at the field house doing labor work that is needed then the way it sounds, you don't really know anything. I love all you guys. I pray for all you guys. Please continue to pray for me in my long recovery. Thanks again

Warrior Mike what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you the SOS aint got any respect from South Pittsburg after he got a red eye out of town in the middle of the night to that Georgia school he had been interviewing with. I went to that meet and greet Grider had for him and asked him point blank if he was here for the long haul. I even showed him my Murphy Fair book. Yep the SOS said yes and then a few weeks later he was gone. You think im joking but im not.

Heard from a McCallie guy tonight Ross was going to be the DC. So did he not take the assistant principal job?

Figure most fellers that ain't been comatose knows the Snake Oil Salesman is full of mess, so who knows....figuring his moves out is like trying to figure out which head of a two headed snake is going to bite you first. Pert near sure coacht fellers knowds Old Pirate ain't joking neither! Yep, recon so! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Heard from a McCallie guy tonight Ross was going to be the DC. So did he not take the assistant principal job?

Be careful what you say on here about CRR...just saying

And yes Roy Red Eye I went to that meet and greet and was told the same thing face to face. It still doesn't stand well with me, but I've moved on. I just don't want to see it happen to the kinfolks the same way. I was thinking, if Roy was a coach he would also be a CRR.

Pirate Mike is good guy always has been. Glad to see you staying on here.

Heard same thing about DC job but who knows. Let's just hurry up and get to baseball season lol

Hall of Famer are you joking? I garuntee you got on here last week and said you promoted the SOS to vice principal. Now you said he is going to coach with that Potter man? Did he fill you full of mess? It sure nuff sounds like it. You think im joking but im not.