Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Up here on the mountain the word is spreading fast that coach Mathis hasn't given indication he wants it and the powers that be have their eye toward a former SP coach now at Boyd. I think that would be about the worst case scenario possible for the Pirates. If anyone could pluck players from South Pittsburg to come North it's him. The guy is notorious for getting kids and parents to buy in early through little leagues. I have no dog in this fight but, talk about adding to the rivalry. Personally I would love to see this happen just for pure entertainment.

let me ease your mind- wrong! This mess is as believable as Grundy is headed to cookeville December 2016

Deputy, Old Pirate says a HEEP of you youngons thought the SOS was staying...you too deputy....At least you were hopeful. The air appears a tad cleaner now to OP

ole Bassy told us from the beginning that RR was leaving. Them jasper fans made him doubt what he heard from the horse's mouth, in my opinion, when he heard all these people saying he told the players it was a rumor. Heck I thought there is no way he is leaving after hall of famer reported to us what he told the team. I should have reminded myself what he told our boys before he slipped out the back door...

ole Bassy told us from the beginning that RR was leaving. Them jasper fans made him doubt what he heard from the horse's mouth, in my opinion, when he heard all these people saying he told the players it was a rumor. Heck I thought there is no way he is leaving after hall of famer reported to us what he told the team. I should have reminded myself what he told our boys before he slipped out the back door...

I garuntee you ole hall of Famer got snookered. He thought he won the lottery like Grider did. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

let me ease your mind- wrong! This mess is as believable as Grundy is headed to cookeville December 2016

My mind don't need easin! Like I said I have no dog in the fight but this is not nail saloon talk or red eye gossip. Apparently it sounds some wheels are in motion. Whether it happens or not idk. Take it for what it's worth

My mind don't need easin! Like I said I have no dog in the fight but this is not nail saloon talk or red eye gossip. Apparently it sounds some wheels are in motion. Whether it happens or not idk. Take it for what it's worth

Figure you Rock Dwellers is having regular parties watching this mess in the valley! But........the skillet slinger heard some of the same talk @ the TNTBSUS.....Point here is Yous talk ain't anymore informative!

I garuntee you Grundy people need to learn how to win a game. You and seq county is always near the bottom of Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not.