Final Top 10 All Classifications

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your funny they did get whipped and the reason deuce was off is bc of the indy secondary being good, unlike alcoa's. when cpa had time to throw they moved the ball. and while they do run ball, they do it differently than west does it as in one is veer option, while other is smashmouth power I. The only way alcoa could beat sevier is if they got pressure and from what i saw their dline was overrated imo. hillsboro lost to indy by 8 so there is no way theyd lose to alcoa. Hillsboro's dline is big and their db's press as good or better than any team team that won state, thats what gave indy so much trouble. The only way alcoa wins is to get the team to win is make them get penalties

Alcoa would man handle Sevier Co. Line is the problem and your DBS dont have to be great if the QB is on his back (Alcoa is Athletic all over the field). Even National Poles have Alcoa higher ranked.

Catholic, Fulton, and Sevier County are not top 10 teams.

It's because his rankings give a huge weight for winning a state title and playing in those games.  I'm just assuming that based off of how teams like Ravenwood and Knox Catholic's ratings really skyrocketed as opposed to the previous week for his ratings. 

Open zone is a joke, essentially private school recruiting...notice maryville fans always shy away from the open zone topic lol

And Maryville's little red headed half brother fans too.

Imagine if Williamson county had an open zone policy.  With all the talent in that county they would have 4-5 of the top teams in the state......oh wait, they all ready do.

Edited by RonMexico3