3a region 4 2016

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a senior class of 20 or so and a junior class of about as many. They have 90% of the starters from last year back. Seen some of the kids at baseball game last week. I was amazed have to say they look like they have put the time in the weight room. Excited to see them this spring to see if they have fixed any of the defensive side of the ball. I think I may be traveling to Oliver springs for a spring game.

If this aint DCs year, then Im afraid it never will be.

I second that. Best player in the district returning.....lots of starters back but will they have a Defense?  I know UhS and Sqautch will be good on D and have big teams, but not real fast. I say your steps up and makes it into the mix.  Here is who I got.

1. DeKalb

2.Upperman

3. York

3.Smith

5.Grundy

6. Cannon

I second that. Best player in the district returning.....lots of starters back but will they have a Defense? I know UhS and Sqautch will be good on D and have big teams, but not real fast. I say your steps up and makes it into the mix. Here is who I got.

1. DeKalb

2.Upperman

3. York

3.Smith

5.Grundy

6. Cannon

no squatch?

I second that. Best player in the district returning.....lots of starters back but will they have a Defense?  I know UhS and Sqautch will be good on D and have big teams, but not real fast. I say your steps up and makes it into the mix.  Here is who I got.

1. DeKalb

2.Upperman

3. York

3.Smith

5.Grundy

6. Cannon

Idk if they'll have a defense or not to tell the truth. Like all teams right now, everything is a work in process I reckon.

1. DC Everyone back, huge line, best player in district, etc

2. SEQ Good D, but offense will kill them vs DC

3. YORK Lot of players back

4. SMITH Same as York

4. UPP Lost everyone besides a few linemen, don't even know who'll play QB yet

6. GRUNDY Up and Coming team, watch out for them

7. CANNON Just terrible