3a region 4 2016

2013 Upperman beat Smith at home I think 49-24 on route to a 13-1 season. I like they ranking but I would have put Smith at 2, UH at 3 and DC at 4 based on how good each are playing with what they have right now.

Didn't dekalb beat smith? If that's the case unless dekalb loses another game I think they should remain at # 2 upperman then smith..

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Squatch: After the win over DC Squatch secures a number 1 spot in this weeks rankings

2.DC: The loss of Jennings probably did them in put remains in the 2nd spot

3. Smith Co: They have been competitive with most of the region and when is the last time Upperman has beat them at home? Not since my brain was mature enough to remember at least.

4. Upperman: See #3, clinched a playoff spot tonight for the 4th straight year and is reason to celebrate. We no longer suck every year.

5. York: I'm surprised that they didn't win more region games and believe they let the beginning of the season get them down.

6. Grundy: Much improved and hopefully they can keep enough players from moving to other schools to be competitive in the future.

7. Cannon: Improved as well compared to past seasons but will have have the same progression to make any noise next season.

Where is Upper Cumberland Man? Has he left town?

1.Squatch: After the win over DC Squatch secures a number 1 spot in this weeks rankings

2.DC: The loss of Jennings probably did them in put remains in the 2nd spot

3. Smith Co: They have been competitive with most of the region and when is the last time Upperman has beat them at home? Not since my brain was mature enough to remember at least.

4. Upperman: See #3, clinched a playoff spot tonight for the 4th straight year and is reason to celebrate. We no longer suck every year.

5. York: I'm surprised that they didn't win more region games and believe they let the beginning of the season get them down.

6. Grundy: Much improved and hopefully they can keep enough players from moving to other schools to be competitive in the future.

7. Cannon: Improved as well compared to past seasons but will have have the same progression to make any noise next season.

• 2 weeks later...