3a region 4 2016

My goodness man if you can't root for the kids and the coaches we have go root for another team. These kids are playing hard and I'm sure they are coaching hard. If you can't root for them go somewhere else. People like you are what ruins a community and the sports around it. Am I happy they are 0-4 no. Will I be there yelling and supporting them come Friday you better believe it. If they loose will I be back next Friday without a doubt get a life

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My goodness man if you can't root for the kids and the coaches we have go root for another team. These kids are playing hard and I'm sure they are coaching hard. If you can't root for them go somewhere else. People like you are what ruins a community and the sports around it. Am I happy they are 0-4 no. Will I be there yelling and supporting them come Friday you better believe it. If they loose will I be back next Friday without a doubt get a life

Edited by Crangefan