3a region 4 2016

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to Jennings forgot to post DC vs Macon if Jennings is out I think Macon could possibly win

Macon could very easily win against us even with Jennings at full strength. They put it on us last year. The year before we put it on them though, so maybe it's our turn to blow them out once again. MC definitely isn't a push over. This should be a very good, close game if everyone is healthy. 

Opinions are a great thing... I believe 6 and number 3 both have the size, speed and skill to play at some size D-1 program. They both are juniors and are improving and getting stronger by leaps. But my main point is there the two best athletes on our side and not used in four downs.

I think they can play at TTU, TSU, APSU level but I don't think any higher than that.

Back before the season started I said I hope he stayed healthy with no injuries to cause any problem with his baseball scholarship. For us 'old farts' we remember Dizzy Dean and his injury and what it caused.

I love that the kid is a competitor but sometimes you gotta weigh the risk and reward. I pray it all turns out great for the young man.

Opinions are a great thing... I believe 6 and number 3 both have the size, speed and skill to play at some size D-1 program. They both are juniors and are improving and getting stronger by leaps. But my main point is there the two best athletes on our side and not used in four downs.

You are correct on the offensive side but lets also look on the defensive side of the ball. We HAVE TO ADJUST while on the field and at half time. Our opponent will find a soft spot and pound us all night and we won't adjust. Every team we have played this year has done this to us and we haven't adjusted yet. Granted with Goolsby, three year junior starter at fullback and middle linebacker, out could have played a part against D.C., but that calls for more adjustments to help cover for the freshman who took his place on both sides of the ball. 

You are correct on the offensive side but lets also look on the defensive side of the ball. We HAVE TO ADJUST while on the field and at half time. Our opponent will find a soft spot and pound us all night and we won't adjust. Every team we have played this year has done this to us and we haven't adjusted yet. Granted with Goolsby, three year junior starter at fullback and middle linebacker, out could have played a part against D.C., but that calls for more adjustments to help cover for the freshman who took his place on both sides of the ball.