Hampton 2016

uknoit2

Congrats to your young man up there pujo. I've heard good things about Cumberlands. One of ours is still looking into there as a possibility. College football is hard work but he should be used to that! I'm proud of all the young men in our area who decide to work hard enough to make it not only athletically but academically as well to go on and be productive members of society. Congrats!!

Thanks a bunch Oldeagle. Its good to see preparation meet oppertunity

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell LJ we are very happy and proud of him!! I know the work that young man has put in,and its great to see it pay off for him!! He is a class act and a very fine young man!! I will be keeping up with him and me and #74 will be coming to a game whenever we can to show our support!! Happy for you and the family Pujo!!!

Please tell LJ we are very happy and proud of him!! I know the work that young man has put in,and its great to see it pay off for him!! He is a class act and a very fine young man!! I will be keeping up with him and me and #74 will be coming to a game whenever we can to show our support!! Happy for you and the family Pujo!!!

Thanks and you know 1st hand how this was achieved. That kid of your's is full of gumption,he's got what it takes to be a difference maker. I,ll sure be pulling for him

Pujo this is awesome news about your son. I saw some of his video online. He looked like a very good player. Congratulations on him getting the chance at the next level.

Thank Ambassador, it'll take bunches of work but thats not anything strange to him. I think you can see his  stuff on HUDL.Very impressed with the school and Coaches. 1st class all the way.