Jackson Co. @ Pickett

TNBball43

Pickett Co has a lot more players . Should be a easy win . Never is playing Jackson Co .

Absolute worst called game I've seen this season. Hard to pull a win when you're playing the referees as well. Pickett pulled out all those fake falls again this year I see 🌚 I don't know why they think that that will fly in the state.

Edited by HBIC

Absolute worst called game I've seen this season. Hard to pull a win when you're playing the referees as well. Pickett pulled out all those fake falls again this year I see 🌚 I don't know why they think that that will fly in the state.

No need for excuses. Pickett Co did what they were supposed to and won at home. JC can maybe get em next time.

LMAO

If you don't think PC played dirty then there's something wrong. It was evident they were looking for easy, shady fouls with all those falls. I'm rewatching the game as we speak. I might can post it on YouTube for all of those who'd like some receipts.

Edited by HBIC