Bruce Lussier Quits!

mustachiomenace

The rumor from Norwood Dr. is that they received 90+ applications. The problem is that I feel confident the majority of those applicants don't have a clue as to what it takes to win in D2 and more specifically at Father Ryan. A note to those that interview; be sure to get everything you need to win in writing before accepting the job or your ship will sink like those individuals before you. Personally I would consult with James "Boots" Donnelly before signing a contract.

Edited by cbg

I think we get a tad ahead of ourselves when we say 90+ coaches don't have a clue. Tn is not the football capital of the world. It might be that someone out of the area that has no name recognition could get it done. The restrictions that father Ryan supposedly places on the football team are having no effect in wrestling, or any of the other sports. You have to believe that the right guy can make an immediate difference. Many many times people say things about football that are"common knowledge" that turn out to be wrong. A few examples...option football won't work now players are too fast, You can't win without a great qb( see the crimson Tide), and on and on.