Pickett Co 77 Clarkrange 50

bobcatfan#1

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just sayin cherry picking from the entire county of fentress and north Cumberland sure makes it easy competin in single a ball for state just sayin...

Just saying, when you want to play for the best where champions are made you go to Crange , if you want to be setting in the crowd watching when tournament time comes around go somewhere else. Can't blame any child that chooses to play for Clarkrange. Just sayin!! End of convo

Just saying, when you want to play for the best where champions are made you go to Crange , if you want to be setting in the crowd watching when tournament time comes around go somewhere else. Can't blame any child that chooses to play for Clarkrange. Just sayin!! End of convo

Still doesn't change the fact that Clarkrange is/has played single A ball while pulling from a AA talent pool.

Not saying Clarkrange hasn't been a powerhouse but any logical person would be have to be a homer not to acknowledge that fact.

I would argue the other way, they should've won at least 3 or 4 more state titles than they have when everything is taken into consideration.

Not belittling what they have accomplished in any way, only seeing things from a legitimate perspective.

It's too early in this season to be crowning the king (or in this case the queen) of this district. Pickett Co. has a head start in that every body is back. As the season progresses, most of the other teams will progress also. Let's watch and see which team (at the end of Jan.) has improved the most. In the mean time, let"s let this thread go dormant and start a new one.  I plan on being at the Cookeville gym at 4:00 Fri. to see Warren co. play C'range and 3:30 Sat. to see Jackson Co. play Warren Co.

Edited by jimbo44

PC handed Clarkrange its worst home loss in over 13 years...that is as far back as records go on Coacht. The Lady Buffaloes went ahead 15-6, but PC outscored them 45 to 23 in the 2nd half after leading 32-27 at the half. PC had 12 threes in the blowout. McClellan 24 Pritchett 16 Ferrell 14

I think this says more about how good Clarkrange are than the latter. It took PC 13 years to do that? 😂 I wouldn't have pointed it out tbh. PC falling is on point this year though. Forget state, please let PC play the NBA.

All this instigation is getting old honestly. You can be supportive of PC (for reasons unbeknownst to me) but dogging all these other teams in the process is petty. I actually hope they make it to state so we can see where the true talent lies.

Edited by HBIC

First off let me start by saying congrats on the win lady bobcats. Next until you have the record that Clarkrange Lady Buffaloes have I wouldn't be gloating like as if you have won the lottery. When you all can post this kind of a record in highschool basket ball then you can say you have won the lottery, lol!! 42 years consecutive with a winning record, as to date 1113 wins with only 249 losses, what is that close to 80% of wins? I'm old so my math is not so good anymore lol. Just sayin, now i'm gonna set back and read all the comments to this post of everyone talking all there negativity about the facts.. Have a wonderful season. All the way 7A!!!

PC handed Clarkrange its worst home loss in over 13 years...that is as far back as records go on Coacht. The Lady Buffaloes went ahead 15-6, but PC outscored them 45 to 23 in the 2nd half after leading 32-27 at the half. PC had 12 threes in the blowout. McClellan 24 Pritchett 16 Ferrell 14

Still doesn't change the fact that Clarkrange is/has played single A ball while pulling from a AA talent pool.

Not saying Clarkrange hasn't been a powerhouse but any logical person would be have to be a homer not to acknowledge that fact.

I would argue the other way, they should've won at least 3 or 4 more state titles than they have when everything is taken into consideration.

Not belittling what they have accomplished in any way, only seeing things from a legitimate perspective.

When does everyone understand, this is one county with 1 county high school and 1 state funded school, and 4 county middle schools feeding those 2 high schools. Therefore all students have the option as to which school those choose to go to. If you love the game then why not choose to go to the school with the best athletic department and ranked in the top with the best academics? Its a given!!!!

Why would he whine, a loss is a loss. Besides he doesn't need to whine when he can state the facts. Coaching for 42 years he knows more about the game than most TSSAA officials. So maybe you are the whiner!!! LOL 

He's well-known for his whining when he loses and he blames officials when he gets outcoached..  Yes, in his mind he thinks he knows everything.  I actually find much pleasure seeing him blame others.  LMAO

First off let me start by saying congrats on the win lady bobcats. Next until you have the record that Clarkrange Lady Buffaloes have I wouldn't be gloating like as if you have won the lottery. When you all can post this kind of a record in highschool basket ball then you can say you have won the lottery, lol!! 42 years consecutive with a winning record, as to date 1113 wins with only 249 losses, what is that close to 80% of wins? I'm old so my math is not so good anymore lol. Just sayin, now i'm gonna set back and read all the comments to this post of everyone talking all there negativity about the facts.. Have a wonderful season. All the way 7A!!!

If you had read both my posts you would have read where I said basically the same thing...that Clarkrange has been great forever. My point was it was an accomplishment. People on here are so negative...just like that horrible "Topics." Those knocking Coach Rogers must be jealous. Gloating, sorry you are wrong. I am congratulating the PC girls on quite an accomplishment.