Pickett Co 77 Clarkrange 50

bobcatfan#1

I think this says more about how good Clarkrange are than the latter. It took PC 13 years to do that? I wouldn't have pointed it out tbh. PC falling is on point this year though. Forget state, please let PC play the NBA.

All this instigation is getting old honestly. You can be supportive of PC (for reasons unbeknownst to me) but dogging all these other teams in the process is petty. I actually hope they make it to state so we can see where the true talent lies.

Yes it took 13 years to do that. NO ONE ELSE HAS in those 13 years until PC. Dogging??? I complimented Clarkrange in another post and they should be complimented. FEW single A teams outside of 7A will beat them, or AA or AAA.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what i see on this thread, there is a lot of jealousy towards Clarkrange and the success that this program has had over the years.  Bobcatfan you can sugar coat all you want, you were rubbing in the fact that you won by such a large margin.  I would be careful if i was you about gloating over games played in December.  A lot can happen between now and tournament time.  You get one or two that go down with injuries like the Meadows girl from Clarkrange or have 4 players out like Jackson County and all of a sudden the whole landscape looks much different.  We'll see what happens between now and the end of February.  If PC is able to run the table then i'll congratulate them because i have some very good friends with kids on that team and i pull for them along with other 7A teams once we are out of our district play. :popcorneater:  

Here's what i see on this thread, there is a lot of jealousy towards Clarkrange and the success that this program has had over the years.  Bobcatfan you can sugar coat all you want, you were rubbing in the fact that you won by such a large margin.  I would be careful if i was you about gloating over games played in December.  A lot can happen between now and tournament time.  You get one or two that go down with injuries like the Meadows girl from Clarkrange or have 4 players out like Jackson County and all of a sudden the whole landscape looks much different.  We'll see what happens between now and the end of February.  If PC is able to run the table then i'll congratulate them because i have some very good friends with kids on that team and i pull for them along with other 7A teams once we are out of our district play. :popcorneater:  

+1