Pickett Co 81 AA #8 Livingston 52

bobcatfan#1

The Lady Bobcats traveled to Livingston Academy Monday night to play the AP Poll #8 Lady Wildcats. The gym was packed with not just PC & LA fans, but coaches, players and fans from all over  for this showdown of rivals. PC had won by a point at home earlier, but rolled to an 81-52 win to go to 15-1. This was PC's third straight win over LA, something that hasn't happened in a long time.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lady Bobcats traveled to Livingston Academy Monday night to play the AP Poll #8 Lady Wildcats. The gym was packed with not just PC & LA fans, but coaches, players and fans from all over for this showdown of rivals. PC had won by a point at home earlier, but rolled to an 81-52 win to go to 15-1. This was PC's third straight win over LA, something that hasn't happened in a long time.

Someone commented earlier and said the can't win big games away,well I guess this answers that question!Great win.

Lately after I post I never go back to see responses since the responses are usually just hateful. I decided to look today  and appreciate your comments. Actually the only game they lost was to a good AAA Daniel Boone after they had already beat Dobyns Bennett 2 hours earlier by 18 and played w/o 2 starters. Last year in the state tournament they were within 2 minutes of beating state champion Middleton. Middleton is still rolling...48 in a row!

Whoa fellow, everyone on here has a team that they can make excuses for losing a game but you seem to be the best at it congratulations. #gimmeabreak # losingislosing #dontcountyourGOLDballyet #alotofbballleft

So ridiculous! I gave a couple of FACTS about the game they lost. ONE POST.  Just like the FACT that Clarkrange is down this year due to losing Kara Meadows for the season and Smith going to York. Those are FACTS and not excuses. I am just as proud of our 7A Clarkrange for having a great record after losing every starter. They even beat #10 AAA White Co. And why shouldn't the PC girls be congratulated for such an outstanding season and years of hard work???  PC was 4-25 in 2010-2011 and 8-22 in 2012-2013. Then went 20-9, 23-13 and went to the state and now are 16-1. Darn right I will congratulate them. I would also congratulate them if they were 0-16 and upset someone to go 1-16. So tired of you people who just have to come on here and knock everyone no matter what they say. It is sad to be so negative.

So ridiculous! I gave a couple of FACTS about the game they lost. ONE POST.  Just like the FACT that Clarkrange is down this year due to losing Kara Meadows for the season and Smith going to York. Those are FACTS and not excuses. I am just as proud of our 7A Clarkrange for having a great record after losing every starter. They even beat #10 AAA White Co. And why shouldn't the PC girls be congratulated for such an outstanding season and years of hard work???  PC was 4-25 in 2010-2011 and 8-22 in 2012-2013. Then went 20-9, 23-13 and went to the state and now are 16-1. Darn right I will congratulate them. I would also congratulate them if they were 0-16 and upset someone to go 1-16. So tired of you people who just have to come on here and knock everyone no matter what they say. It is sad to be so negative.

They took it as if you were saying the only reason why they lost to DBoone was because you had played DBennit just 2 hours prior to playing DBoone, like as if you would have beat Doone if you hadn't played earlier so they think that is your excuse for losing. Maybe you should try to congratulate and leave the small talk out of it.. Just my opinion.

They took it as if you were saying the only reason why they lost to DBoone was because you had played DBennit just 2 hours prior to playing DBoone, like as if you would have beat Doone if you hadn't played earlier so they think that is your excuse for losing. Maybe you should try to congratulate and leave the small talk out of it.. Just my opinion.

EXACTLY

When your posts start with "we just gave clarkrange their worst defeat, or this is our 3rd straight win over...."  you are definitely putting another team down while trying to make yours look better.  I don't remember anyone ever posting about how many times they had beaten Pickett County in the past and the fans of LA/JC and CR could have done this year after year.  I remember the time we had Pickett down by 50 at home not too long ago, should i bring up those beat downs?  No i shouldn't and you know why?  Because there are young ladies on all these teams that work just as hard for their team as yours do and they don't need someone rubbing it in their face on the internet that they lost to Pickett County and yes your posts are rubbing it in a little.  Have a nice day.... :popcorneater:

When your posts start with "we just gave clarkrange their worst defeat, or this is our 3rd straight win over...." you are definitely putting another team down while trying to make yours look better. I don't remember anyone ever posting about how many times they had beaten Pickett County in the past and the fans of LA/JC and CR could have done this year after year. I remember the time we had Pickett down by 50 at home not too long ago, should i bring up those beat downs? No i shouldn't and you know why? Because there are young ladies on all these teams that work just as hard for their team as yours do and they don't need someone rubbing it in their face on the internet that they lost to Pickett County and yes your posts are rubbing it in a little. Have a nice day.... :popcorneater:

+1