Moore County is looking for a new Head Football Coach.

MCHSBigBlue

Enough with the McCurry bashing. He rurned MC into a powerhouse. He built that place. Who do you think built "The Wall" that use to get painted with championships? He also help mold some great young boys into the men they are today. Look around your community and you will see his influence first hand. I hate it for Jeremy, I really do. I think he should have kept his job. It was the OC who hijacked the MC program. Everyone across the district knew what the problem was. He was gone the first chance he got and left destruction behind. Don't sit on here hiding behind a false moniker and bash folks. McCurry has made mistakes but haven't we all? He taught us discipline, hard work, team work, nothing is impossible, how to fight through adversity, how to lift team mates, how to push team mates, he believed in every one of his teams when no one else did, respect, honor and how to be humble. Greatest coach to ever come through MC in ANY sport and guess what? MC FIRED HIM........Check the record books

Pre Mac and Post Mac. Numbers don't lie.

Edited by phil24

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enough with the McCurry bashing. He rurned MC into a powerhouse. He built that place. Who do you think built "The Wall" that use to get painted with championships? He also help mold some great young boys into the men they are today. Look around your community and you will see his influence first hand. I hate it for Jeremy, I really do. I think he should have kept his job. It was the OC who hijacked the MC program. Everyone across the district knew what the problem was. He was gone the first chance he got and left destruction behind. Don't sit on here hiding behind a false moniker and bash folks. McCurry has made mistakes but haven't we all? He taught us discipline, hard work, team work, nothing is impossible, how to fight through adversity, how to lift team mates, how to push team mates, he believed in every one of his teams when no one else did, respect, honor and how to be humble. Greatest coach to ever come through MC in ANY sport and guess what? MC FIRED HIM........Check the record books

First off hoss, I am not from Moore nor Jasper.  I never bashed him, just called a spade a spade straight up.

My thoughts exactly phil24. That's the problem now days is everyone is too soft for McCurry ball. Take the political correctness and get it out of football. Line up and absolutely destroy mommas baby.

Edited by Mc1996

He's talking about MC that would be Moore County so maybe you should do some research to. And just because he's a coach doesn't mean he can't like the stuff you have to be 21 to get. His personal time is his business. Bet you won't stand toe to toe with him.

The power house and M.C. is what confused him. 

With over 50 applicants from coast to coast, Moore County Schools is no longer accepting applications for the position of Head Football Coach. Interviews are set to begin at the start of next week. This forum has seemed to turn in one about Mac McCurry. Where did that guy get off too? He was at Madison County, Alabama Buckhorn High School as a science teacher and asst. coach but does not seem to be there anymore. I did a internet search an found a Mac McCurry at North Little Rock High School in Arkansas as head freshman coach.  Is this the same one? http://chargingwildcats.org/football/coaches