Clarange Lady Buffaloes

BigFan1966

You got to want it to win, not convinced we have the want to anymore... Not sure if its because of the injuries or what but someone can you help me to understand?  Don't get me wrong I love the lady buffaloes but something is just not right. Good luck with the remainder of the season for as long as it last! :|  

You got to want it to win, not convinced we have the want to anymore... Not sure if its because of the injuries or what but someone can you help me to understand? Don't get me wrong I love the lady buffaloes but something is just not right. Good luck with the remainder of the season for as long as it last! :|

It's called public school single A basketball. Cycles, that's the reason. You CAN'T be great every year. Small schools get lucky and cycle through good groups or even 1 great player ever so often. Unless you get a couple transfers on off years. This is just a cycle. It's called PUBLIC SCHOOL. So work hard and compete better days are ahead.

It's called public school single A basketball. Cycles, that's the reason. You CAN'T be great every year. Small schools get lucky and cycle through good groups or even 1 great player ever so often. Unless you get a couple transfers on off years. This is just a cycle. It's called PUBLIC SCHOOL. So work hard and compete better days are ahead.

Are you familiar with Clarkrange? They don't normally cycle, they just reload. That have been consistent for something like 30 years (i.e. most of those years, if not all, of 20+ win seasons). I believe one issue this season may be the injury the post player that derailed them somewhat.

Are you familiar with Clarkrange? They don't normally cycle, they just reload. That have been consistent for something like 30 years (i.e. most of those years, if not all, of 20+ win seasons). I believe one issue this season may be the injury the post player that derailed them somewhat.

Agreed. Injuries have hampered their success. That being said, the youngsters that are trying to carry the load are learning (the hard way) and will be ready for next season. Lookout 7A.