1A Region 6

MIDTNSports15

Pick Em's Week 5

Huntingdon (1-1, 1-0 Region 6-1A) @ Perry Co. (1-3, 0-1 Region 6-1A) (Gonna be a tough game for the Vikings.)

Bruceton (2-2, 1-0 Region 6-1A) @ Wayne Co. (4-0, 1-0 Region 6-1A) ('Cats should be ok with the Tigers in town.)

Clarksville Academy (0-3, 0-1 Region 6-1A) @ McEwen (3-0, 1-0 Region 6-1A) (Should be a good game but the Cougars should prevail.)

Houston Co. (0-4, 0-1 Region 6-1A) @ Collinwood (2-1, 0-1 Region 6-1A) (Irish will bring a good fight but the Trojans should bring home the "W".)

*My Picks are highlighted

Huntington

Wayne County

McEwen

Houston

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pick Em's Week 5

Huntingdon (1-1, 1-0 Region 6-1A) @ Perry Co. (1-3, 0-1 Region 6-1A) (Gonna be a tough game for the Vikings.)

Bruceton (2-2, 1-0 Region 6-1A) @ Wayne Co. (4-0, 1-0 Region 6-1A) ('Cats should be ok with the Tigers in town.)

Clarksville Academy (0-3, 0-1 Region 6-1A) @ McEwen (3-0, 1-0 Region 6-1A) (Should be a good game but the Cougars should prevail.)

Houston Co. (0-4, 0-1 Region 6-1A) @ Collinwood (2-1, 0-1 Region 6-1A) (Irish will bring a good fight but the Trojans should bring home the "W".)

*My Picks are highlighted

Huntingdon

WC

McEwen

Cwood

Collinwood has made changes on both sides of the ball and they are looking good.  HC looks like a very young team.  They  have some speed to build around and they don't mind physical play for real.  This was a very hard hitting game.  Collinwood played very well on defense and didn't allow a score until late when HC scored twice against the b team.  Tidwell is the real deal, a true natural at qb with live arm and quick feet.  Hes really accurate with his passes.  Robertson is a big strong back who can power out consist yards and is a big threat with the half back passes.

HC has some nutty mom fans.  One runs alongside her son when he gets the ball.  He is a good player but man I would quit football if my mom was being a jackash like that.  They had some other crazies too...I had more fun watching them than watching the game...fer real.

Hc to young to make much hay this year but they got some talent.  Looks like qb is an issue for them.  25 is really fast.  Collinwood gonna win a lot of games this time out and should be a powerhouse next year if not sooner.  Love watching Tidwell, the kids a magician.  And Robertson and Kelly really run HARD ...d is gonna be pretty stout too. 

Coach has done an amazing job in the short time hes been there.  He has turned a handful of young kids into another green machine making huge progress from game to game.  definitely a playoff contender...in fact I predict right now that they will get in if they just keep working

very few seniors playing but the ones they have are leaders

I respect Zion, they got some tough kids and a good passing game.  Their new stadium is nice and their hotdogs tasty but I almost feel sorry for them next week with the Trojans going up there with the newly tooled high power offense they got now

Edited by TheMirrorThief

Collinwood has made changes on both sides of the ball and they are looking good. HC looks like a very young team. They have some speed to build around and they don't mind physical play for real. This was a very hard hitting game. Collinwood played very well on defense and didn't allow a score until late when HC scored twice against the b team. Tidwell is the real deal, a true natural at qb with live arm and quick feet. Hes really accurate with his passes. Robertson is a big strong back who can power out consist yards and is a big threat with the half back passes.

HC has some nutty mom fans. One runs alongside her son when he gets the ball. He is a good player but man I would quit football if my mom was being a jackash like that. They had some other crazies too...I had more fun watching them than watching the game...fer real.

Hc to young to make much hay this year but they got some talent. Looks like qb is an issue for them. 25 is really fast. Collinwood gonna win a lot of games this time out and should be a powerhouse next year if not sooner. Love watching Tidwell, the kids a magician. And Robertson and Kelly really run HARD ...d is gonna be pretty stout too.

Coach has done an amazing job in the short time hes been there. He has turned a handful of young kids into another green machine making huge progress from game to game. definitely a playoff contender...in fact I predict right now that they will get in if they just keep working

very few seniors playing but the ones they have are leaders

I respect Zion, they got some tough kids and a good passing game. Their new stadium is nice and their hotdogs tasty but I almost feel sorry for them next week with the Trojans going up there with the newly tooled high power offense they got now

Congratulations on the win but you might want to beat a decent team before you get to excited