Mt Juliet 2016

BKisler

This will be, or at least should be, the best offense since Trey has taken over. 4 out of 5 on the O-Line return, top receivers, and the QB all return. Some upcoming Sophomores with some speed should help on the ground and return game. Defensive line should be solid. Question marks are probably LBs and Defensive back field. Anything less than reaching the semifinal game should be considered a big disappointment.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCbisondad, what do the Bison have coming back and what are their expectations ?

is your son still playing?

Both the O-Line and D-line needs to improve and most important the team needs to have an injury free year. Last year was full of injuries. SC really needs upgrades in their strength and conditioning program. Several scat backs are returning. My son has decided not to play this upcoming season and may never play again. He just said he needs a break from football. It's disappointing because he is a very solid center and has been for years but its his decision.

Both the O-Line and D-line needs to improve and most important the team needs to have an injury free year. Last year was full of injuries. SC really needs upgrades in their strength and conditioning program. Several scat backs are returning. My son has decided not to play this upcoming season and may never play again. He just said he needs a break from football. It's disappointing because he is a very solid center and has been for years but its his decision.

I understand what yo are saying about it being your son's choice. I was disappointment when my son turned down his scholarship offers to play. But it is their life. As I told my son; we all know when it is time to hang up our cleats ad we want them to be happy.

Good luck to the Bison this year.

• 3 weeks later...