CENTRAL FOOTBALL COACHLESS AGAIN!

bigbaddude

On 2/23/2018 at 8:30 AM, oaklandfan said:

Not just Braswell, NOBODY will ever be happy at Central. Avg 300 fans in the stands and an administration that DOES NOT CARE!!! EVERY coach alive that had a chance to leave Central and go to Ridgeland would do the same thing Coach Braswell did.

MY, My My. Well lets see. Have you seen the crowds from East Ridge, Red bank, and East hamilton lately. Oh you judge but you do not know. Pounders had good following. Even had more people than some at away games. You need to get your facts straight my man. You must have a team that they beat. 

3 hours ago, Pounder1 said:

MY, My My. Well lets see. Have you seen the crowds from East Ridge, Red bank, and East hamilton lately. Oh you judge but you do not know. Pounders had good following. Even had more people than some at away games. You need to get your facts straight my man. You must have a team that they beat. 

and yall collected more victorys under Courtneys leadership this past year than since 02 or 03 when the pounders lost to Maryville in a tight game in the 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs....... our DC was actually at the helm when they did that

Booger just sayin :thumb:

6 hours ago, Booger said:

and yall collected more victorys under Courtneys leadership this past year than since 02 or 03 when the pounders lost to Maryville in a tight game in the 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs....... our DC was actually at the helm when they did that

Booger just sayin :thumb:

We know, we know. Maybe. 

called in x2 usually increases ones chances over those with 1.......musta been that 1x post season trip to play the Tinheads that gets it done.....it sure wernt gonna b that one that wins only 10 games in his first 4 years as a HC

tho CC is a coach killer its self

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger