AAA Substate Predictions....

tnchad1980

If Coach Good wanted we would be beating teams by 40 points but he has more respect then that.

That's because AAA in upper east TN, as a whole, is terrible. And that's not Crockett's fault, but it's just the way it is.

If they make it to state, I would expect them to get beat in the first round because they rely alot on the 3 ball, and that joint is a tough place to to shoot in.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have beat Boone which beat Science Hill if im not mistaken twice. They go inside alot more now. Good avg 24 a game.

WOW this is starting to become laughable. You just called Boone who is 14-14 on the year a Good team haha. Science Hill isn't even a good team this year DECENT/ Avg. like a said earlier. I've seen teams from NE tn that made it to the Glass house before and were better then DC because they were An Overall better team. I hope you don't get your feelings hurt when you see what I'm talking about.......

WOW this is starting to become laughable. You just called Boone who is 14-14 on the year a Good team haha. Science Hill isn't even a good team this year DECENT/ Avg. like a said earlier. I've seen teams from NE tn that made it to the Glass house before and were better then DC because they were An Overall better team. I hope you don't get your feelings hurt when you see what I'm talking about.......

While many of you keep picking Station Camp and Rossview out of Region 5, you might want to consider the Springfield Yellow Jackets who just won District 9. They have beaten Rossview the last two times they have played them, and only lost to Station Camp by three early in the season. Since their lose to Station Camp they have slowly started playing better basketball, and are currently extremely hot.