PA Wrestling District Dual Finals Match

WrestlingGod

Im sure by now most have seen this, but I wanted to see some other opinions about what happened in PA in a dual between Central Dauphin and Cumberland Valley for the PA District 3 (?) Championship the other day.

http://www.flowrestling.org/article/39489-pa-coaches-make-mockery-of-dual-meet

Heres my take.

The slam was illegal. From what I've read past this article is that the Dauphin wrestler did not pass the concussion protocol and is sitting out until Thursday I believe. The eye poke is ridiculous. He was in the center of the mat ready to wrestle when the CV coach pulled him aside to get checked out. That part I do not fault him for. Its telling him that if he does not continue he will win the match and the dual. You can see him say it clear as day. Then before the trainer has even finished taking care of his kid hes dancing around like a buffoon.

What are y'alls thoughts?

Looks like they need to take a class "on class" from Ronnie Carter. IN the 70's, one of the best ever wrestlers from ryan, I think his name was Crowley, about broke an Overton wrestlers neck in an unintentional illegal move. Overton kid could not continue, so they re-started the match for 1 second and awarded Crowley the win. CLASS!

Both coaches should have been suspended!  The CD coach had one of his wrestlers take a dive early in the match on a slam call.  The problem was when the CV coach did the same thing at the end of the match and then acted like a Jack A*** by taunting the CD team and fan base.  Both coaches should be fined and suspended for the rest of the season.

Both coaches should have been suspended!  The CD coach had one of his wrestlers take a dive early in the match on a slam call.  The problem was when the CV coach did the same thing at the end of the match and then acted like a Jack A*** by taunting the CD team and fan base.  Both coaches should be fined and suspended for the rest of the season.

The reports said that the CD kid did not pass concussion protocol and will have to sit out until the individual state tournament. I don't think that's considered taking a dive.