Elizabethtown vs Johnson County

BigFan1966

Haters gonna hate.  I suspect you are judging and commenting without having been at the game.  The starters may have played half the game.  Multiple reserve players scored in double figures.

If you scored 41 points in the 1st quarter and you had already beat the team by that much the 1st round then why not pull all 5 starters out to start the 2nd quarter, or maybe show some class and start the JV unless coach has no confidence in his 2nd and 3rd string No hater here at all could care less who wins in AA, just thinking of the players on the other team and what this will do to there confidence. Cause i'm sure if you daughter played and the tables where turned you would feel the same way about it. 

If you scored 41 points in the 1st quarter and you had already beat the team by that much the 1st round then why not pull all 5 starters out to start the 2nd quarter, or maybe show some class and start the JV unless coach has no confidence in his 2nd and 3rd string No hater here at all could care less who wins in AA, just thinking of the players on the other team and what this will do to there confidence. Cause i'm sure if you daughter played and the tables where turned you would feel the same way about it.

Agreed

My advice is to quit whining and get better.  If the coach put his subs in which he did then just get better.  We are filled with a society that says everyone gets a trophy which will be our demise at some point.  Life isn't fair, use it as a teaching lesson to motivate the kids to get better because once they are out of school no one is going to worry about their confidence.  Just my two cents worth.... :popcorneater:

My advice is to quit whining and get better. If the coach put his subs in which he did then just get better. We are filled with a society that says everyone gets a trophy which will be our demise at some point. Life isn't fair, use it as a teaching lesson to motivate the kids to get better because once they are out of school no one is going to worry about their confidence. Just my two cents worth.... :popcorneater:

+1

My advice is to quit whining and get better. If the coach put his subs in which he did then just get better. We are filled with a society that says everyone gets a trophy which will be our demise at some point. Life isn't fair, use it as a teaching lesson to motivate the kids to get better because once they are out of school no one is going to worry about their confidence. Just my two cents worth.... :popcorneater:

Easy to say that when your the big dog on the block. We all know why he did it. Get better, really CMON MAN, someday!!!!!

Cause he can, and quit STALKING ME SWIPES

Really because he can might be the funniest thing you have said yet. I hate to tell you no one is stalking you so don't flatter yourself. I've been on here years before you and your the one that has been commenting on topics I have been on before you were even on the T. You just wine to much, think you know everything, and if it's anything that's not good for Meigs County you think they are wrong

Really because he can might be the funniest thing you have said yet. I hate to tell you no one is stalking you so don't flatter yourself. I've been on here years before you and your the one that has been commenting on topics I have been on before you were even on the T. You just wine to much, think you know everything, and if it's anything that's not good for Meigs County you think they are wrong

STALKER!!!!!